The Analyst assists with acquisitions' analysis and financial modelings.
Additionally, the Analyst provides financial reporting and analysis support related to an investment portfolio.
The Analyst is responsible for assisting with the preparation and tracking of financial data; ad-hoc modeling; and developing content for use in internal and external presentations, investor reports, media publications and company disclosure documents.
- Assist with due diligence for internal and external parties with respect to acquisitions and financings.
- Function as the liaison with various groups across the business to collect and organize relevant information.
- Conduct financial analysis and provide written findings as needed.
- Administer ongoing and ad-hoc analyses and the preparation of various reports.
- Assist in preparing internal and external presentations.
- Designed a business intelligence dashboard to present real time KPIs that reduced management's follow-up
- Negotiated with CEO, CFO and HR head by simulating divisional performance using @Risk models to reduce commission eligibility thresholds by 25% leading to a 50% increase in rewards
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work effectively as a team player or independently, in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing projects to ensure timely deliverables.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Real Estate, Property
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Finance
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
4 - 9 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: financial analysis, Financial modeling, DCF, M&A, Corporate finance...
HeadPro Consulting LLP
5 - 7 yrs Gurgaon
Keyskills: Financial Consulting, Corporate Finance, Project Lead, Project Management...
Mapsko Builders Pvt. Ltd.
5 - 7 yrs Delhi NCR, Delhi, Gurgaon
Keyskills: client relationship management, client relations management...
5 - 10 yrs Noida
Keyskills: financial analysis, management consulting, secondary research...
Aquarius HR Consultants Private Limited
14 - 20 yrs Gurgaon
Keyskills: Internal Audit, Business Planning, Accounting, Project Finance...