ROLE - Business Development Associate
As a Business Development Associate at Magic Crate, you will be joining the core team responsible for helping to shape the company's growth narrative. Working closely with the Team Leads your role will be to help deliver sales growth by developing and executing sales strategy developed.The perfect candidate will be systematic and organised, a proven closer of any sales in any sector, with a flair for creatively communicating innovative new services which benefit a wide variety of customers, who are parents of children of different age groups.
WHAT'S ON OFFER :
CTC: Competitive salary with an attractive performance based Incentive package.
Shifts: Day shifts only. (10 AM to 7 PM), Alternate Saturdays working and fixed Sunday off.
Job Location: Chennai (Teynampet).
Experience: 1 to 5 Years.
Desired Profile: Solid sales experience i.e; Cold calling/ Tele-Sales/ Tele-Marketing/ Software Sales/ Educational Consultant/ Upselling/ Cross-Selling/ Customer support cum Sales.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Minimum of 6 months experience in Inside Sales or any type of Sales with Targets.
- Experience in Sales in the E-Commerce industry is an added advantage.
- Experience and ability to negotiate complex deals successfully.
- Explain the customer on the product, its features, benefits and discuss special promotional offers available.
- A typical day will require a maximum of 60 to 70 calls, depending on your Targets achieved.
- Our Customers are parents of children between the age group of 1 to 13 Years.
- Talk to new customers, follow up on past customer orders for tracking and checking on reports.
- A regular day involves making 4 to 5 subscription sales.
- Only day shifts with reasonable work hours.
- The company grows 3X per year - so do you.
- Hefty Sales Incentives.
- Two Saturdays & all Sundays off every month.
- A six month appraisal cycle in place.
- Only Warm prospects and promise of No Cold Calls.
- Located at the center of the city & right next to a metro station.
- Opportunity for an internal job posting in nine months.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Ability to communicate in other local languages like Hindi, Kanada, Marathi, Bengali, etc is an added advantage.
- Strong Interpersonal skills, motivating and achieving.
- Passionate about a career in Sales.
- An influencer with consummate negotiation skills.
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection.
- Charismatic team player.
- A high degree of self-motivation and Ambition .
Contact person - Keerthana
Interested candidates can send their resumes to email@example.com or call 9384055187
Work Location : Chennai
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
View Contact Details
Funfinity Learning Solutions Pvt Ltd
Magic Crate is an innovative early childhood learning company that is a pioneer and market leader in the area of discovery kits for young children. Magic Crate was set up in early 2014 by young parents from IIT, IIM, NID and Georgia Tech as a subscription service that delivers activity boxes based on fresh new themes to their customer's doorsteps each month. The activities, based on science, arts, games & role play, are designed by a multi-disciplinary team of early childhood experts and specialist designers. The carefully curated activities cleverly merge educational outcomes with hours of fun and laughter for young children.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.