Designation: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER / Relationship officer (Off-Role)
Week Off: - Saturday & Sunday
Short Summary: The role involves acquiring new Clients (mid-sized corporate companies) for the Credit Ratings. It would also involve managing the existing Client portfolios. Being a Sales Profile, this job involves travelling in the allocated area for Client Meetings, Bank Meetings and etc.
- Direct cold call in Industrial area in respective location (Industrial area)
- Bank Branch Visit for collecting fresh data.
- Scheduling meeting with the prospective clients and promoting Fitch and benefits of credit ratings.
- Following up with the clients post client acquisition for payment and feedback on the ratings.
- Getting feedback from the customers and sharing with the analytical team.
- Collect Mandates for enhanced debt facilities from existing clients.
- Banker meetings/presentations to be organized in the area/city for the respective bank branches to update them on the Bank loan ratings products and the processes.
Required Candidate profile
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Strategy, Management Consulting Firms
Role Category:Corporate Banking
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
2 - 6 yrs Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Che...
Keyskills: Sales, Cross Selling, HR Solutions Sales, Key Account Management, B2B Sales...
1 - 6 yrs Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Surat
Keyskills: channel sales, product sales, client servicing, business development, Sales...
V- Konnect Associates
2 - 7 yrs Ahmedabad
Keyskills: cc, overdraft, working capital relationship manager, sme, assets rm...