Dot Net + RPA or DOT NET Experience
Team lead Mandatory
Solution Design / Solution Architect / Tech Architect (Mandatory)
Stake holder Management
Software development (End to End Project )
Shifts- Should be flex with Shifts and Should be flexible for location
Experience : 7+ years of experience.
Post graduate Preferred experience: Have handled multiple projects (Business process re-engineering, Six Sigma, Automation, Business Transformation etc.) with cross functional team across organization with significant business impact.
Certification(Desired): Six Sigma Black Belt/Green belt, Project Management (PMP), Analytics course (R, Python), Statistical tools, Decision Making tools
- To develop organizational effectiveness in collaboration with extended teams by delivering Client business outcomes by transforming their business process.
- To deliver process improvements, identifying and deploying analytics & intelligent automation, sharing operational excellence practices and trainings across the organization.
- To ensure process delivery is performed consistently and effectively according to established procedures, processes, guidelines and/or best practices.
- To monitor and take corrective actions around budget, scheduling, risk, scope and quality of projects/programs.
Project Management & Stakeholder Management
- Develop short and long term strategic business plans to align resources to meet future customer needs and drive superior operating results
- Manage quality and lean six sigma strategy to facilitate continuous improvement of services consistent with established industry standards, government regulations and customer requirements
- Support the identification & execution of Process improvement projects through the operational excellence agenda and manage end to end cost optimization projects for various clients
- Track and report performance on organizational objectives and engagement objectives (Balanced Scorecard) & drive productivity score of the assigned project on a regular basis
- Work in a matrix structure, collaborate with client/ internal stakeholders to improve processes and drive client value through operations maturity framework
- Provide expert guidance to direct planning, controlling, monitoring and reporting of significant projects and program events
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role:Solution Architect / Enterprise Architect
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Naukri Premium - Employer Services
9 - 14 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: c#, RPA, java, Automation Anywhere, .net, robotic process automation...
8 - 12 yrs Noida
Keyskills: F&A, Process Automation, RPA, Project Management, Management Consulting...
Concentrix Daksh Services India Private Limited.
7 - 12 yrs Gurgaon
Keyskills: RPA, solution design, Automation Anywhere, Robotic process, pega, UI path...
R Systems International Ltd.
10 - 13 yrs Noida
Keyskills: Team Handling, RPA, Blueprism, Automation Anywhere, UI Path...
6 - 9 yrs Bengaluru, Gurgaon
Keyskills: UiPath, RPA, RPA Tools, .Net, Data Warehousing, VB, Solution Design...
6 - 11 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: Data Sheets, Process Automation, Design Development, Use Cases...
8 - 13 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: Technical Architect, UiPath, Java, RPA, Automation Anywhere, Product Design...