The team is looking for experienced Integration Consultant. Consultant will have in depth knowledge of various integration technologies of SAP.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- On Demand: SAP Cloud Platform Integration, API Management, OData Provisioning, Cloud Connector
- On Premise: NetWeaver PI/PO, BPM, ABAP/Java System Administration, AIF
- Strong Knowledge in PI Graphical mapping, XSLT mapping, Java Mapping, UDF's
- Working knowledge in the programming languages ABAP, Java, Groovy Scripting and XML/XSLT is preferred.
- Integration project experience in SAP cloud platform integration and Process Orchestration (new, upgrade or migration)
- Integration technologies and protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP, SOAP, REST, RFC, IDOC, ALE/EDI, JMS, JDBC, ODBC and etc
- Experience in architecting, planning, managing, delivering, implementing, supporting, training, administering and/or monitoring in any of SAP integration solutions
- BPM knowledge: ( SAP ccBPM and BPEL, SAP NW BPM)
- Understanding on SAP NW, HANA, Business Suites, S/4 Hana, and SAP Clouds solutions such as Ariba, SuccessFactors, Concur, and etc
- Good understanding of SAP S/4 HANA offering
- Strong Proven technical focus, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Accountable for critical projects and deliver projects as lead
- Multiply expertise in the team with knowledge sharing.
- Adapt standard service products to customer's individual needs
- Core product/technologies to deliver on are: SAP Cloud Platform Integration (SCPI), NetWeaver Process Integration (PI) / Process Orchestration (PO), SAP Cloud Platform API Management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to work as team player or work independently or leading a team
- Strong analysis skills and passion to learn
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Bachelor or Engineer degree in relevant area.
Minimum 5 years of experience in SAP integration domain.
Hear from one of our APJ Senior VP of Digital Business Services (DBS) on his story in this . #DBSAPJ
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.
SAP India is a part of SAP Asia Pacific and is responsible for the sales of SAP solutions, implementation, post-implementation support, and training and certification of customers and partners. SAP India's mission is to enable companies to access the global market by offering them a wide rage of Web-enabled solutions.
For more than five years, SAP India has been delivering solutions to hundreds of successful companies. Today, SAP India is one of the fastest growing SAP subsidiaries with more than 200 customers using mySAP.com solutions. Headquartered in Bangalore, SAP India has offices in Mumbai and Delhi.
Contact Company:SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.