Requisition ID: 223786
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Objective of Job:
At SAP Customer Experience which is the strategic business for SAP, we enable our customers to deliver consistent, contextual, and relevant experiences to their customers regardless of channel or device throughout the entire customer journey and we connect the back office to the front office; the demand to the supply chain.
SAP C/4HANA - the next generation CRM Suite - is poised to change the face of customer interactions for businesses across the globe. By combining our leading products such as SAP Marketing, Sales, Commerce, Service and Customer Data Cloud into the powerful SAP C/4HANA suite that also contains our latest acquisitions incl. Gigya, CallidusCloud, Coresystems, we are transforming how both B2C and B2B businesses engage their customers across all industries. Leading organizations including Samsung, 3M, Nespresso or Nikon, have chosen SAP Customer Experience solutions to help support and drive their digital transformations.
The Techno-Functional Consultant is a role which will help drive the specialized solutions in the space SAP C/4HANA portfolio thereby driving the overall implementation.
The Consultant performs tasks involved in implementation of SAP solution as per customer requirements using a predefined methodology. He is responsible for participating in business workshops with the customer, analyze the business processes and provide a solution design to the customer needs. Consultants are expected to establish relationships with customer and to deliver timely, high quality consulting to the client.
We value people that are committed to delivering superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas. In the SAP Customer experience team at SAP Solution Delivery Center, you will find a challenging and fun working environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills .
Expectations and Tasks of Job:
- C/4 HANA solution consulting (for a specific application/Customer: creation of business blueprint, solution designing, Implementation based on a blue print, creation of test cases, test scheduling and execution, key user training, go live support, and post go live support)
- Support in escalated projects
- Performance of feasibility studies / solution reviews
- Support of pre-sales activities
- Taking over responsibility from time to time as a sub project team leader
- Takes responsibility from time to time as team lead and supports respective line manager(s) in people development tasks
- Detailed planning of process implementation
- Define detailed blueprint for development requirements
- Industry /corporate process implementation across all related applications (SAP/non-SAP)
- Develop and Assure quality of process models
- Proven Knowledge of Sales, Service and marketing processes of SAP CRM
- Proven capabilities in integrating SAP systems with other SAP/Non-SAP Solutions
- Should be good with documentation and general Office tools
- Should have excellent communication suitable for leading customer facing engagements
- Should be willing to travel
- Being a part of project implementations in both classical and Agile modes
- Ability to develop functional as well as technical design based on the business and functional processes and to be able to translate the same into project deliverables.
- Total of 8-12 years of experience of SAP Experience with an addition of minimum 3 years of domain experience
- Has experience with minimum of 1-3 full cycle implementations
- Proven experience of leading teams, working with teams internationally is desirable.
- Good understanding of industry specific business processes
- Technical Expertise in CRM Web UI, CRM One Order Enhancements, Interfaces and conversions.
- Certification in an area of CRM is a plus.
- Experience of Hybris Marketing, Hybris Billing, HANA modelling, UI5 and Cloud for Customer is desirable.
- SAP C4/HANA knowledge (processes and features and functions), is a plus
Education and Qualifications/ Skills and Competencies:
MCA / B.Tech/ B.E from reputed institute
SAP Certifications in the areas of CRM or ABAP
SAP Certification in cloud for Sales and service (C4C)
SAP certification in marketing cloud (hybris marketing)
Key Performance indicators:
- Customer satisfaction
- Improving efficiency of delivery through knowledge assets & services creation
- Business development activities in the team
- Ramp-up of internal colleagues
Experience and Other Requirements
- Domain expertise: Should have good understanding of any of one industries domain. Should have a keen understanding of the industry trends and the solution trends supporting the industry changes. Should be able to relate to SAP s solution portfolio changes relevant to the industry
- Soft skills: Clear and articulate communication. Strong presentation skills. Business development and project management skills are mandatory. People management experience will be preferred
Regular Full Time
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Candidates must be available to travel (0-60% travel) and be deployed for varying periods of time.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MCA - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SAP India Pvt.Ltd
SAP India is a part of SAP Asia Pacific and is responsible for the sales of SAP solutions, implementation, post-implementation support, and training and certification of customers and partners. SAP India's mission is to enable companies to access the global market by offering them a wide rage of Web-enabled solutions.
For more than five years, SAP India has been delivering solutions to hundreds of successful companies. Today, SAP India is one of the fastest growing SAP subsidiaries with more than 200 customers using mySAP.com solutions. Headquartered in Bangalore, SAP India has offices in Mumbai and Delhi.
Contact Company:SAP India Pvt.Ltd