JOB TITLE: (Senior) Support Consultant of Financial Accounting and Bank Application Innovations
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP is the global market leader for business software and thus contributes a considerable part of the world's economic power grid. At SAP you get your chance to put your ideas into action with maximum impact. Implementing best-in-class operations procedures to manage business processes in cloud and SAP HANA environments is the key challenge for SAP and its customers. A key service for customers during operations phase at SAP is the SAP Application Management Service (SAP AMS). The mission of SAP AMS is to maximize customer success in the run phase of SAP software lifecycle by taking over responsibility for smooth end to end operations and lowering customers total cost of operation.
The SAP unit âManaged Service Delivery Center" successfully supports local and global customers from various industries in maintenance, daily operation and ongoing functional support of their SAP business applications.
You will analyze customer's business requirements or technical problems and act as a technical advisor and problem solver to clients and our partners.
Analyze customer requirements and assist them actively in optimizing their SAP business applications
Drive innovation to optimize, automate and standardize the operational processes
Deliver high quality and ensure stable operations
Our Delivery Center is planning to enhance its capacities for professional delivery management of on-premise, cloud or hybrid customer engagements and is offering the position for a "Senior Delivery Architect of Financial Accounting Innovations for Operations Services"". This role will have a special emphasis on one of the following strategic industry verticals: Financial Services industry (Banking, Insurance), Retail, Public Service, Oil & Gas, Telecommunication.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Professional leadership of global customer engagements in order to ensure optimized delivery of new SAP innovations in the sector of Banking & Insurance and Financials
- Defining model company innovations and content with related automated deployment instructions for S/4HANA Financial Accounting and Bank Applications
- Leading, teaching and optimizing AMS delivery for S/4HANA innovations within Financial Accounting and Bank Applications especially in the area of user experience such as SAP Fiori, API provisioning and related SAP Cloud Platform services
- Serving as trusted advisor and guide for all customer IT operations topics specialized on loan operations and financial accounting processing
- Background in key methodologies for efficient deployment and operation of SAP applications
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Degree in sciences (computer, natural, technical) or equivalent work experience
- Deep knowledge and project experience in at least one of SAP Banking components
- In depth understanding of and experience working within Banking and/or Insurance industry
- Practice Standards for Application LifeCycle Management (ALM) and RunSAP like a Factory
- (RSLF) and an ITIL V3 certification
- Ability to work effectively as a virtual member of a dynamic, dispersed team (remote)
- Excellent presentation, organizational and planning skills
- Ability to establish solid working relationships with clients.
- Creative individual with strong networking and customer relationship management capabilities
- Strong analytical skills, results-oriented and effectiveness in problem-solving
- Ability to present complex information to customers and colleagues in a clear and appealing manner
- Ability to build content solutions and services to industry demand
- Fluent English is a must, other languages a plus
- Professional communication and social interaction
- Preferred skills
- Deep knowledge in one of the following SAP Solution is a must:
- SAP Loans Management
- SAP Payment Engine
- Ideal is profound knowledge of SAP Cloud Platform (SCP)
Minimum of 7+ years of IT work experience in the area of IT Business Management, IT Operations, IT Architecture
Experience in implementation projects in Banking Industry
EXPECTED TRAVEL: 0 - 50%
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.
SAP India is a part of SAP Asia Pacific and is responsible for the sales of SAP solutions, implementation, post-implementation support, and training and certification of customers and partners. SAP India's mission is to enable companies to access the global market by offering them a wide rage of Web-enabled solutions.
For more than five years, SAP India has been delivering solutions to hundreds of successful companies. Today, SAP India is one of the fastest growing SAP subsidiaries with more than 200 customers using mySAP.com solutions. Headquartered in Bangalore, SAP India has offices in Mumbai and Delhi.
Contact Company:SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.