JD: HIGH LEVEL
Proficient in, and has a good understanding of, the handling of raw data. Typically Microsoft Excel format. To build, maintain and amend Microsoft Excel reports to a high level of automation and quality. To build, maintain and update dynamic business dashboards and MI. To manage and maintain a large headcount through administration, using multiple resourcing systems in parallel, whilst carrying out check & validation activities. To support the payment and billing of our contingent headcount through Purchase Order management. To liaise with and support our 3rd party suppliers, including general query handling. To liaise with and support hiring managers, including general query handling. A good eye for consistency of data and the correcting of inaccurate and misleading data. To act as a point of contact for queries relating to internal assignment tools (Minato). To act as a point of contact for queries relating to Taleo recruitment requests. To support the business overall with the implementation of organisational changes for contingent workers. To support Resource Management with bench and availability reports. LOW LEVEL Advanced levels of Microsoft Excel. Intermediate levels of Microsoft Access and Microsoft Word. Writing and editing of Macros and VB script in a Microsoft Excel Environment Calculating and requesting Purchase Orders. ZinZai Connect Administration PERS Administration. Contractor Database Administration CAFOS (Finance) Taleo Administration (Recruitment) Minato C7 Administration Oracle Business Intelligence Suite (for MI reports) Data and trend analysis. SharePoint Administration
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Project Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Fujitsu Consulting India Pvt. Ltd.
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. Approximately 155,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.5 trillion yen (US $40 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2017. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com.
Did You Know?
Fujitsu is the worldÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s fifth-largest IT services provider and No.1 in Japan.
Fujitsu is among the worldÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s top five providers of servers.
FORTUNE named Fujitsu as one of the WorldÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Most Admired Companies in 2013.
Fujitsu Group holds about 97,000 patents worldwide.
Fujitsu is part of the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes (World), FTSE4Good Index Series, and Oekom research.
Newsweek ranks us as the seventeenth most eco-conscious company in the world. (NewsweekÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Green Rankings).
- Our Japanese heritage and a culture of applying the Sense and Respond approach to understand the client's problem and respond in a flexible, reliable way
- Measurable business benefit: every change we make is focused on the value it adds to the business
- Close collaboration: we quickly determine your business' critical applications requirements, then apply the insights and expertise that have made us a market leader in IT Infrastructure provision
- We can take your applications to the cloud: we deliver application solutions into the Enterprise Cloud underpinned by Iaas; our secure, reliable, high-performance cloud computing service
- Our global reach enables us to deliver IT services around the world and is underpinned by one of the largest global IT infrastructures
- Global Delivery Centers support our clients in more than 20 languages and with a local presence in 70 countries
- Innovative services to support your organization's unique and complex IT challenges
Recruiter Name:Trisha Sharma
Contact Company:Fujitsu Consulting India Pvt. Ltd.