UK Shift: 2 pm - 11 pm IST
EDI Skills Required:
- This position requires knowledge of EDI requirements and practical experience with managing an implementation.
- The successful candidate will have good communication skills, an in-depth understanding of EDI transactions sets and hands on experience with EDI implementations.
- Experience must include daily operation of the EDI software systems, monitoring transmission reports, interfacing with trading partners, and an understanding of EDI documents and how they are used.
- He will be responsible for advanced troubleshooting with new and existing external partners (vendor/ customer) to solve communication and data quality issues.
- Regular duties will include, but not be limited to, setting up new trading partners, testing new and existing trading partner data maps and monitoring communication system and job status.
- Additionally, this position will manage and supervise all EDI-related activities for the business.
- This individual is responsible for ensuring that EDI-related production procedures and documents are maintained and properly executed, including development, change requests, and enterprise integration projects.
- Tasks include identifying errors and taking correction action, reconciling EDI transactions by coordinating information with internal and external partners, working with the Accounting Department, Production, and external trading partners to maintain EDI integrity.
- This requires interaction within the company and externally with trading partners for day-to-day support of EDI issues.
Required Candidate profileWe are seeking candidates with the following:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, users, systems, and deadlines
- Self-motivated with a strong team orientation
- Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Process modeling experience
- Agile software development process understanding.
- Business Process Improvement (BPI) skills
- EDI/ERP/CRM implementation and support experience
- Project management certification
- Change management expertise
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - System Programming
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: B.B.A / B.M.S - Management, B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Epiq Softech Pvt. Ltd
5 - 10 yrs Pune
Keyskills: EDI Consultant, Trusted Link, EDI Developer, EDI Analyst
Reva HR Consultancy Pvt. Ltd
5 - 10 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: EDI Gentran, EDI Transactions, EDI Implementation, System Analyst, EDI...
Dechen Enterprises Pvt Ltd
5 - 10 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: technical lead edi analyst, EDI Developer, Lead EDI analyst...
Fastenal India Sourcing IT & Procurement Pvt Ltd
3 - 5 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: Application Development, Oracle SQL, ANSI X12, Software Engineering, SI...
Apps Associates (I) Pvt. Ltd
3 - 6 yrs Hyderabad
Keyskills: ftp / sftp, Order Management & Purchasing, edifact, ansi x12, edi...
IBM India Pvt. Limited
5 - 8 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: ebXML, EDI, EDIFACT, Software Development, Tradacoms...
MSPRING INFO TECH INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
4 - 7 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: IDocs, Communication Protocols, Flat file, XML, Sterling Integrator, EDIFCS...
Medline Industries India Private Limited
3 - 5 yrs Pune
Keyskills: Application Development, Gentran, Written Communication, Seeburger...
Reva HR Recruitment Reva HR Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. Noida