We are looking for a C# developer responsible for building C# applications
Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Position: C# Developer/Sr. Developer/Team Lead
Location of Job -E-45/6 Okhla Phase -II, New Delhi
CTC- 2-5 LPA
Duties and responsibilities
- Design, development and testing of new features in the applications
- Responsible for regular communication with others involved in the development process
- Implement, test, and bug-fix functionality
- Responsibility for design and implementation of software projects using C#
- Participate as a team member in fully agile Scrum deliveries
- Provide support to end users
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C# code
Required Candidate profile
Key Skills requirement
- Proficient in C#.Net
- Proven experience with software design and OOD methodologies
- Familiarity with Relational Databases and SQL .
- Hands on T-SQL (Store Procedure, Functions, Trigger and Job scheduling.)
- Strong in Object Oriented Programming, MVC, Design patterns and SOLID principles.
- Ability to understand requirement and business logic.
- Project management ability and able to communicate with users.
Individual willing to learn the International standard with positive attitude and desire to innovate with latest technology. Please share your updated resumes with availability for in person interview and current CTC.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 5,00,000 PA.
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent