Key Responsibilities :
As a seasoned Engineer you will be responsible for managing key projects for the Commvault Product Engineering - Foundation team.
- Execute complex projects (Conceptualize, design, developer, unit test, implement, guide certification team)
- Get exposure to a complete Product Life Cycle Development.
- Take on additional responsibilities and mentor junior members in the team
- Resolving some of the complex technical issues independently.
- High visibility to work with teams across Engineering and CPO technology leadership.
Required Skills/Experience :
- We need a heads-down C/C++ developer (Pointers, Multithreading, inter process communication, Data Structure)
- Should have a very strong understanding of algorithms, OS concepts, and Client/server programming.
- Should have to work on Windows and Unix systems.
- Should be able to troubleshoot complex problems on Windows and UNIX subsystems. Should be able to analyze crash dumps, memory and handle leaks.
- Have a good understanding of Client/server programming. Knowing TCP/IP programming is a plus.
- Should have strong communication skills and should be able to work across teams.
- Must have strong work ethics Knowledge of SQL programming is a plus.
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Commvault's data protection and information management solutions help companies protect, access and use all of the their data, anywhere and anytime as a powerful strategic asset.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.