@ Andheri, Borivali, Mira Road
2 - 5 mins from Railway Station
In the role as CAD Engineer, the individual will have to provide
- Training to participants as per standard syllabus. The Industry specific courses offered are relevant to current technology and skills needed.
- Provide demo and presentation both incentre & college / corporate to promote the courses and its benefits.
- Coordinate with admin team to ensure batch scheduling.
- Engineering Design principles,
- CAD software knowledge: CADD Centre certified participants will be preferred
- Good communication skills,
- Problem solving skills
- Good communication skills with pleasant personality is a must.
- Candidate should be willing to work in any of our 4 training centre locations at Andheri East, Andheri West, Borivali or Mira Road. Posting will be in one of the centres, not different centres on the same day.
- Agreeable to work in either shift: Morning or Afternoon shift
For CAD Engineer - Civil, training should be provided for courses in AutoCAD, Revit Architecture, STAAD Pro, Project Management using MS Project & Primavera, AutoCAD Civil 3D
Benefits of working with our team:
- Our Management have started operations in January 2000. Our vast experience will add value to a new joinee.
- We believe in a mentor-trainee method to ensure a faster growth to develop a Performing and capable team member. Very few firms today prefer freshers. We are able to invest time and guide them efficiently.
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Civil, Diploma - Civil, Engineering
View Contact Details
CADD Centre - Andheri, Borivali, Mira Road
CADD Centre Training Services is a 30 years old company offering training on Computer Aided Design (CAD) / Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) / Project Management courses.
Our institutes are located near Andheri (East & West), Borivali and Mira Road train stations & awarded Mumbai's Best Training Centre for CAD & Project Management training.
The courses are industry-specific and have immediate relevance and use in the industrial world and productivity gain.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.