1 - 3 Years
INR 2,75,000 - 3,25,000 PA.
To provide a seamless experience addressing customer's questions or issues over the phone and to efficiently fulfil all the assigned job responsibilities as per the prerequisites.
Minimum Qualification Criteria:-
2. Minimum 6 months BPO experience
3. Agent should be flexible to work in 24/7 Environment.
1. Excellent Communication skills (Written/Verbal) is the foremost priority.
2. Good customer service skills & should display good analytical abilities
3. Prior experience in BPO voice process is a must.
1. Provide splendid customer services to customers in a friendly and courteous manner at all times.
2. Have sufficient knowledge about the products and services and respond to all inquiries accordingly.
3. Improve the Customers Experience with the Client Services by ensuring that the Customers Issues are attended promptly and all their concerns are resolved immediately.
4. Ensure that all the Company Policies and procedures, code of conduct and regulatory guidelines are strictly complied to while servicing the customers.
5. Suggest effective ways through which the Client can promote its products and services and increase customer satisfaction.
6. Ensure that customer's confidential information is properly protected and only used for official purposes.
7. Upsell/Sell product and services; place customer orders in computer system
8. Provide customers with product and service information
9. Transfer customer calls to appropriate staff (as and when asked for)
10. Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using the computer system and applications
11. Follow-up on customer inquiries, if not immediately resolved.
12. Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends in customer calls.
Required Knowledge and Skills:-
1. Effective listening skills demonstrated by the ability to listen to other people talk without interruptions, understand them and then promise solutions or make contributions based on points made.
2. Strong communication skills characterized by excellent writing and speaking skills.
3. Must possess good multi-tasking skills.
4. Should have good negotiation skills and be able to influence people.
5. Ability to use computers efficiently and must learn how to use new software/CRM.
6. Must be patient and willing to help others in solving problems while maintaining a positive attitude at all times.
7. Must have a keen eye for detail and follow instructions.
Salary Offered : Upto 25k CTC
Human Resource Team : 9650155683 / 8697589537 / 7678370584 / 7503142306
Please walk in with your updated CV and Aadhaar Card at the below mentioned address:
Recruiter Name:The HR Team
Contact Company:ienergizer (A unit of Granada Services Pri. Ltd.)