Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are searching for an experienced Business/Reporting Analyst who can gather important business information and data and compile it into reports senior managers can use. Our ideal candidate has already the ability to work with advanced tools and technologies to translate business data into digestible information that improves corporate financial and operational performance.
Area of responsibilities
- Execute ongoing, periodic reporting and analyse process and contribute to the development of new reporting initiatives.
- Efficiently apply qualitative and quantitative techniques to Interpret data, formulate reports and produce recommendations based on the research findings.
- Identify business trends utilizing real data, compile analytical reports that can be presented to senior management on periodic basis with follow-up on all results and measures.
- Ensure and enhance the data accuracy and transparency over the data storage(s) and deliverables.
- Design and develop the online reports and dashboards using Data Visualization tools, viz., Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- Drive and support the transformation towards digitalization, automation, cloud-based data storages, analytics and self-service reporting.
Qualifications: (Education, Technical Skills/Knowledge)
- Master's Degree with 10+ years' experience and minimum 5 years of relevant experience (Telecom and Services Delivery experience will be an add-on)
- Solid understanding of Business Operations, Financials, Resource & Headcount Management and Operational Performance Management
- Excellent knowledge of Operational and Financial KPIs
- Prior experience of having maintained and developed Management Information System and Operational reports through Data Mining and Crunching.
- Ability to summarize and present complex financial / non-financial data in an organized, concise manner to senior management
- Excellent Analytical Skills, Business Acumen with an eye to spot trends, patterns and deviations in data
- Advanced knowledge of SharePoint, MS Excel, Power BI and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of the advanced analytics tools and techniques like Cloud Data Storages, Factories and Python.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience in handling and communicating in global environment
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: IT Software - DBA
Role Category: System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role: Business Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent