Job description :
* With minimal supervision, lead work in client facing situations as well as part of larger project teams in the network consulting engagements spanning across design, implementation, rollouts, migration, gap analysis and assessments of existing network architectures, processes etc.
* Perform end to end program and project management spanning across effort estimations, service delivery, quality assurance adherence etc.
* Draw on extensive knowledge and experience across telecom network consulting projects to provide insightful, deal-relevant points of view and recommendations based on robust analysis
* Provide executives and their teams with the necessary strategies and tools to position their organizations for high performance
Practice and Business Development:
* Develop network thought leadership, consulting solutions and support efforts of global sales team to identify and win potential opportunities within the CMT practice
* Build network COE offering capabilities, training and GTM collaterals