The role holder will be responsible for :
1. Transaction authorization
2. Verification of reconciliation process of GLs
3. Examining and responding to branch queries etc in line with internal and external guidelines
4. Follow Set Process and policy of the Bank
5. Ensures comprehensive compliance with all regulatory and statutory requirements as relevant for various product and services
6. Participates and Engages in projects in the areas such as automation, process improvements, cycle time reduction, service delivery, transaction processing, cost reduction
7. Plays an active role in new processes and systems roll out
8. Takes ownership of his/her own learning agenda by identifying development needs in consultation with the reporting manager and working towards bridging the gaps through various means which go beyond just training
9. Keeps abreast of relevant professional/industry developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional networks.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate ProfilePlease refer to the Job description above
YES BANK has been conceived in the spirit of professional entrepreneurship, with an unstinted commitment to establish a high quality, technology driven, state-of-the-art private Indian Bank catering to Ã¢â¬ËEmerging IndiaÃ¢â¬â¢.
The vast banking experience of our Promoters, Rana Kapoor and Ashok Kapur, has been strengthened by the financial support of Rabobank Nederland, the worldÃ¢â¬â¢s only AAA rated private Bank, and three respected global institutional private equity investors, CVC Citigroup, AIF Capital and ChrysCapital, to provide YES BANK a strong foundation of enduring financial trust.
At YES BANK, we look to offer comprehensive banking and financial solutions. Which is why, we have inducted top quality Human Capital across all our banking functions, including Corporate & Institutional Banking, Financial Markets, Investment Banking, Business & Transactional Banking and Retail Banking & Wealth Management.
Our differentiated view of banking as a knowledge-based industry has ensured that our Bankers are also industry experts in sectors like Food & Agribusiness, Lifesciences, Telecommunications, Media & Technology, Infrastructure and Manufacturing & Textiles. These Knowledge Bankers offer invaluable and in-depth insights into these sectors, thereby helping our clients to develop great ideas and nurture them to fruition.
Technology is another key differentiator at YES BANK. Our alliances with best-of-breed technology partners ensure proactive, on-demand support to meet our growth requirements, as well as the continuous development of our systems infrastructure and delivery channels.
Our foundations have been inscribed with stringent Corporate Governance measures, whereby transparency, disclosure norms and accountability have paramount importance, in order to safeguard the trust and wealth of each and every stakeholder and customer.
Our commitment extends further, from our customers, investors, stakeholders and employees to society at large. By focusing on sustainability and corporate social responsibility, we aspire to be a role model institution in Responsible Banking.
Indeed, at YES BANK, we look to partner the growth of our clients, while they gain from leveraging our financial expertise, thereby enabling us to accomplish our mission of Ã¢â¬Å Creating and Sharing Value Ã¢â¬Â.
At YES BANK, we Ã¢â¬Å Say YES Ã¢â¬Â. Yes, we will offer innovative financial solutions. Yes, we will adopt international best practices, and provide the highest standards of service delivery and operational excellence. Yes, we will provide you with a delightful banking experience expressed with simplicity, empathy and totality.