Retired Officers, Junior commissioned officers or equivalent from Army/Air Force/Navy, BSF or other Para military forces.
Age limit Maximum 62 years as on date of application.
Managing the entire operation of the respective Aadhaar Seva Kendra
2. Handling grievances with special emphasis on resolving resident issues related to Appointment booking, Aadhaar enrolment/update process and other Aadhaar Resident Services which comes under the domain of ASK
3. Leading and managing a staff of around 30 viz. supervisors, operators, screeners, verifiers, housekeeping, security, IT team, receptionist and other staff required to operate ASK
4. Maintaining and providing requisite MIS reports to UIDAI
5. Planning and managing of resources to optimize the performance and load
6. Coordinating with UIDAI Headquarter and Regional Offices
The vacancies are spread across the following cities across India:
S. No Cities
36 Port Blair
Last Date of Application is 05th April 2019
Period of Engagement Three years from the date of appointment or until 65 years of age, whichever is earlier (May be revised as per UIDAI's discretion)
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Government / Defence
Functional Area: HR , Recruitment , Administration , IR
Role Category:Senior Management
Role:Head/VP/GM-Administration & Facilities
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate with good knowledge and experience in operations and information technology field will be preferred. Candidate should also be proficient in reading writing and speaking local language of the state, English and Hindi.
Only Retired Officers, Junior commissioned officers or equivalent from Army/Air Force/Navy, BSF or other Para military forces should apply.
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
NISG ( National Institute of Smart Government)
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.