Leading Chemical/Lubricant Oil Manufacturing MNC Company looking for Deputy Manager Finance
to their Register Office Chennai Location. JOB DESCRIPTION
Role/Designation : Deputy Manager Finance
Location : Chennai
Education : Qualified Chartered Accountant (C.A) & preferably CS
Experience : Post Qualifications experience 7 to 14 years of relevant experience
Language : Tamil & English
Gender Preference : Male
CTC Range : Up to INR 12.5 LPA
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION
- Sound knowledge in Accounting, Taxation, MIS, Treasury.
- Very good Excel and PowerPoint skills. Work exposure in SAP system.
- Responsible for preparation of annual unaudited Accounts
- Keeping abreast of relevant ERP developments & troubleshooting to ensure smooth functioning of system (SAP). Play a Role of SAP Core team member in relation to FICO.
- Responsible for Income tax Assessment, contingency provision and Tax/ Cost Audit data preparation and Coordination with the Auditors.
- Handling of Companys Fixed Assets and Insurance of all company Assets.
- Handling of Companys MIS like Inventory Management, Debtors report, product Costing and Preparing of basic information for Companys budget, monthly management report etc. Good skill in excel and Power point is expected.
- Exposure to Fund management i.e. banking matters.
. ***Immediate Joiners are Welcome****
For more details reach out on 7904204159, share your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may share this offers with your friends who are looking for such openings.