YOUR QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering and 2+ years of experience (Job title is scalable to your experience and qualifications)
- Both analog and digital design and simulation experience required.
- Past circuit debug experience through Product Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- Proficiency with UNIX and CADENCE design environment (Simulation, Schematic entry, SPF extraction)
- Experience with circuit verification and optimization including layout verification and parasitic extractions of the circuits
- Strong communication skills with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to other design peers both verbally and written
- The ability to work independently and in teams.
- Understanding of device physics and basic CMOS processing techniques preferred
- Experience with PERL (or other scripting language), a plus.
- Highly motivated and self-starter
- Multi-tasking ability is a must for a Basestd circuit designer as we work with all product types (compute, mobile, graphics) and product teams in parallel with silicon validation efforts.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Engineering Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical
PG:M.Tech - Electrical
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Micron Technology Operations India LLP
Contact Company:Micron Technology Operations India LLP