Oracles Identity Cloud Services Group Java Professionals for Senior Member Technical Staff, Principal Member Technical Staff. (Individual Contributor Role)
The Identity Cloud Services group is looking for an exceptional Java Software professionals to be part of next generation Identity Cloud Services (IDCS) offering from Oracle Identity Management Suite.
The Team and Product
Identity Cloud Service is a strategic focus for Oracle. Identity Management is already part of the cloud infrastructure for Oracle Public Cloud. We now want to provide Identity Management as a cloud Service enabling our customers to have a seamless Single Sign On experience, managing their users and applications. We are building our Identity Cloud Service platform and service from the ground up and an exceptional user experience is critical to the success of IDCS. Responsibilities 1. Design and Development of new Identity cloud services based on Java.
2. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
3. Contribute to the architecture, design and development of Presentation and Enterprise tier for Oracles next-generation Integrated Cloud Identity Services.
4. Work with Java Architects, Development Managers in requirements specification definition and detailed engineering analysis from data requirements perspective
5. Do design reviews and code reviews for peers and team members
6. Provide innovative ideas to enhance development process.
7. Provide support to cloud operation (OPS) for any functional and performance issues.
8. Provide technical leadership to other software developers.
1. 4-16 years experience in production-quality Java Server programming preferably in Enterprise or Cloud Software product companies.
2. Strong Experience on Java Enterprise (JEE) Programming.
3. Worked on Applications Servers Like Weblogic, Tomcat, Grizzly etc.
4. Full life-cycle product development experience
5. Experience in developing software on UNIX/LINUX
6. Familiar or have worked on one or more of the following technologies: Java, J2EE, Hibernate, JPA, Java Script, JSF, spring, LDAP, SPML, XML, AJAX; REST (Jersey (JAX-RS), JAXB); Node.js, Oracle JET, Micro services Architecture, Kafka, Zookeeper, Oracle AQ, Coherence, grizzly, GitHub.
7. Have been exposed to dev Build automation and continuous integration: Maven, Hudson, Teamcity, Gradle
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 20,00,000 P.A.
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time