The Oracle Cloud App Dev team is involved in the design and development of cloud-enabling technology and products that provide customers with benefits of the cloud revolution, with the flexibility of keeping it within their data centre and thus under their control, if desired, by providing the best collection of integrated, easy to use cloud services. As a Principal Member of Technical Staff you will own parts of the software design and development of Oracles Cloud Service (https://cloud.oracle.com). This is a world-class, career-building opportunity for cloud developers possessing critical thinking with self-motivation, enthusiasm and determination. Skills/Experience:
- 7+ years of experience in Cloud services development and operations or Enterprise(on-premise) products
development and deployment.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, operating systems, and distributed systems fundamentals.
- High proficiency in Java and one other major programming language.
- Has worked on more than one of the following build /CI infrastructure: Jenkins, GitHub, Maven, Hudson, Gradle etc.
- Strong troubleshooting and performance tuning skills in Linux environments.
- Knowledge and experience with AWS & Kubernetes a plus
- Interpersonal communication skills to work comfortably in a collaborative, agile environment with global teams and be
excited to learn.
- Education: BE/ME in computer science with excellent academic background.
Salary: INR Best in Industry
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time