Only Qualified CS candidates with valid registration number are eligible to apply
- Managing all Corporate Secretarial matters; i.e. conducting of Board Meetings, Shareholder meetings & Annual General Meetings (AGMs), drafting Agendas, taking minutes of general meetings, Directors Report, and filing of various returns and so on including the compliances with labour laws for all the group companies.
- Maintaining statutory books including register of members, directors.
- Liaising with the Regulatory Authorities like ROC, MCA, for resolving issues and thereby ensuring compliance with the statutory obligations.
- Preparing Annual Report encompassing Directors Report, Corporate Governance Report, Management Discussion & Analysis Report as well as the vetting agreements, deeds and other documents.
- Shouldering the responsibility of administrating company law matters including conducting secretarial activities & board meetings,
- Regularly conduct internal audits in the areas of secretarial Audit.
- Preparing confidential reports, MIS, correspondences, minutes of meeting & monitoring deadlines / follow-ups.
- Working closely with the departments to achieve a harmonious working environment, greater operational efficiency and to facilitate effective communication.
- Arranging presentations, brochures & seminars, business meetings and other appointments.
- Organizing, filing & maintaining papers, documents, records and so on in a systematic manner.
- Directing the office correspondence, mail management, fixed assets management and control.
- Minutes, Filings with RBI, FEMA, Secretarial Compliance, Board Meetings
Required Candidate profile
- Only Qualified candidates with valid registration number are eligible to apply
- Candidates should possess diplomacy, meticulous attention to detail, good numerical, organizational and time management skills and a genuine interest in business.
- Good computing, secretarial, interpersonal, teamwork and written/ verbal communication skills are also important.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: ITES
, Customer Service
Role Category: Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Quislex Legal Services Pvt Ltd
QuisLex is an award-winning managed legal services provider specializing in executing complex document review, contract management, and compliance projects for leading corporations and law firms throughout the world. The company’s expertise in providing these benefits has been acknowledged by both clients and the legal industry at large, including being recognized by Chambers & Partners as a Band 1 legal outsourcing provider, New York Law Journal as both a top LPO and top managed document review provider, and IACCM as its “Outstanding Service Provider” for contract management solutions.Since its founding in 2004, QuisLex has been a pioneer in the offshore legal services industry. With more than 1,100 fulltime attorneys, process experts, technologists, statisticians and linguists, QuisLex continues that tradition today by delivering solutions that reduce costs, mitigate risks, and enhance quality to positively impact the practice of Law. Our transnational character, reach and resources, expertise, proprietary technology and acumen have made us grow and capable of thinking differently and delivering more than the obvious, effectively as the Strong linkages with academia, workplace professionalism, in-house training and learning have helped us build a strong foundation. As our intellectual horizons enlarged to better fit and address the opportunities of legal support services, we are growing in several areas. Our work has spanned into a range of activities customized to satisfy the specific requirements of our clients. We are driven by our passion for quality and our commitment to our clients. We strictly enforce the confidential perspective of our work leaving no room for error. This drive has catapulted us to the top 10 most trusted legal support service companies from India. Through constant innovation and a people-first attitude, we strive to assume leadership position in all our business ventures. Visit us at www.QuisLex.com to know more about us