About Risk Advisory Services:
- Risk management protects business performance and helps sustain results. It's about achieving a clear understanding of risks and developing plans to manage them.
- As one of our risk professionals, you- ll work with multinational businesses and public sector organizations. You- ll help them develop an integrated, holistic approach to risk and benefit from their investments in internal controls.
- You- ll deliver some of the most significant and class-leading internal audit and risk engagements globally. You- ll also team with our performance improvement professionals in multidisciplinary engagements, helping major global clients transform and sustain business performance.
- By plugging into our market-leading global network, you- ll gain the experience you need to become an exceptional risk advisor.
Academic Qualification :
Qualified Chartered Accountant if a candidate is from the consulting industry
B.E. + M.B.A
4-6 years of experience in Telecom organization (Internal Audit or Revenue Assurance teams) or one of the Big 4 consulting firms with experience in handling clients from Telecom Sector
- Responsible for executing client related engagements in the areas of governance, risk & compliance (GRC), internal audits, process reviews, standard operating procedures & enterprise risk management.
- Determine that the work delivered is of high quality.
- Anticipate and identify engagement related risks and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Actively establish & strengthen client (functional heads & key influencers) and internal relationships.
- Assist seniors & managers in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives.
- Create a positive learning culture, coaches, counsels and develops junior team members.
- Identify & escalate potential business opportunities for the firm on existing client engagements.
Service delivery related :
- Execution on client engagements - Ensure quality delivery as per client requirements.
- Review of working papers & client folders. Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service.
- Identify areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
- Identify & internally escalate and potential red flags related to the engagement.
- Demonstrate industry expertise (detailed understanding of the industry, trends, issues/challenges and leading practices).
- Preparation of reports/deliverables/status updates/audit committee presentations.
- Demonstrate ability of multi-task and manage multiple projects as directed by the managers.
- Handling data analytics - Access, ACL etc.
- Ensure compliance with engagement plans and internal quality & risk management procedures.
- Awareness of internal auditing standards issued by IIA and ICAI.
- Demonstrate an application & solution-based approach to problem solving technique.
- Manage the engagement budgets and support superiors in developing marketing collaterals, business proposals and new solution / methodology development.
- Develop strong working relationships with client (process owner/functional heads).
- Attention to detail and mentor young interns and analysts within the practice.
- Contribute to knowledge management sessions within the practice.
- Identify and escalate potential business opportunities for the firm on existing client engagements.
People related :
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively discharge supervisory responsibilities.
- Manage small teams - motivate, counsel & develop junior colleagues.
- Demonstrate ability to conceptualize & translate lessons learned on client engagements into relevant training sessions for junior colleagues and contributes to learning & development initiatives.
- Pro-actively identify and escalate counselees not being chargeable on engagements.
- Provide real-time constructive verbal feedback to team members and facilitate timely completion of engagement review forms.
- Contribute to effective team work in internal engagement situation.
- Support knowledge sharing efforts and continually improves processes so that the work team can capture and leverage knowledge
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:CA, MBA/PGDM - Finance
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.