Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experience in SAS is must.
- Open to travel abroad.
PES are the owners of one or more work streams and deliverables within a project; in many cases they would have high responsibility and entire visibility across all work streams within an engagement. They will be leading a team of Analysts and Associates and are expected to show leadership skills in content delivery as well as team management. PES will be interacting with client, synthesizing analysis with team, formulating recommendations, preparing and managing implementation efforts. They will closely work with Engagement Manager and Client Initiative Leader in managing all client expectations from an engagement. PES are expected to contribute to firm development by leading training, logistics functions within the firm and helping develop areas of expertise within the firm. They should be an expert at performing complex quantitative analysis on large amounts of granular client data using data manipulation and statistical tools like SAS, WPS, R, CART. They will also apply proprietary Essex techniques on business problems and establish best practices to be used across the firm e.g. Portfolio Evaluations, Forecasting Risk etc.
Required Candidate profileSkillset/Requirement:
- Total Professional experience of 4-5 years with excellent analytical capabilities
- Should be an expert of working on statistical tools like SAS, WPS, R, CART
- M.Tech / MBA/ Masters from Premier Academic Institutes, with excellent academic records
- Excellent track record of handling very complex and challenging analytical/ scientific assignments
- Proven track record of communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and team management skills
- Should be able to take ownership ,Should have analytical bent of mind and should be interested in travelling and exploring the world
- Machine Learning Experience
- Experience in Credit Risk Modeling for Financial Services and Regulatory Work an added advantage
- Willing to work in an international environment
- Team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Well organized
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines on time
- Good communication skills .
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Essex Lake Group
With global headquarters in New York, U.S.A. and operations in India, Canada, China and the United Kingdom, Essex Lake Group LLC ("Essex") delivers transformative profit enhancing solutions, anchored on insights from Big Data, Advanced Analytics and its extensive executive and industry experience. Essex' customized battle-tested solutions deliver a measurable positive impact within 6 to 18 months. Essex solutions have created substantial profit increases for clients in the areas of revenue growth, cost reduction, consumer and enterprise risk management regulatory compliance. Every Essex solution is customized for the client and the specific problem or opportunity. Essex has proven success and specific experience in the Financial Services, Retail Banking, Telecommunications, Insurance, Healthcare and Media & Entertainment industries, as well as others.
Essex delivers visibility in complex businesses to help clients make sound business decisions and its experienced industry experts work with clients through full implementation of its solutions to ensure the organization receives all the benefits from its solutions and methodologies. Further information on the company can be found on its website: www.essexlg.com
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.