This director position is responsible for managing business operations and resources of a given practice that can be defined by industry, service line, technology center, specialty area or region. Responsible for managing the three main pillars of a practice: people management, portfolio/delivery management and sales enablement. Has profit and loss responsibility or financial/expense management of practice.
Four key focus areas will be Delivery excellence, Customer Satisfaction, Talent Management and be a Change agent that can support rapid transformation. Accountable for operational/financial metrics and overall business results of practice. Responsible for maintaining strategic direction, ensuring profitable growth of the practice, quality of consulting delivery, and maintaining customer referenceability. Develops strategy and plans to successfully implement operational policies and achieve business objectives. Accountable for managing and growing a significant revenue stream and customer base. Typically manages multiple first line managers and/or senior level individual contributors. Resolves staffing issue in complex engagements. May serve as advisor or project sponsor role for moderately complex engagements.
15+ years of experience relevant to this position including 10+ years of consulting experience and 5+ years of Practice / People Management leadership experience.
Expertise in PaaS for SaaS delivery models
Strong expertise in Oracle PaaS Tools (PL/SQL, Java, OIC, SOACS, VBCS, PBCS, IDCS)
Good understanding of integrations and extensions in SaaS projects having PaaS components. Should have exposure from requirement definition to design, development, system testing, go-live.
Preferably having full lifecycle Cloud HCM implementation experience
Preferably having Functional domain expertise in HCM.
Preferably having industry recognized Project Management certifications such as PMI
Direct line Management experience including project, people, customer, financial management
Exceptional Communication and Presentation skills
Ability to develop and maintain relationships at the executive level.
Detailed Job requirements:
1. Advise/guide customers in project vision/charter creation, implementation strategy, controlling customizations, implementation best practices, change management
2. Architect solution and ensures solution vision is executed
3. Promote use of standard assets and methodologies
4. Drive high customer satisfaction and referenceability
5. Become trusted advisor to customer
6. Demonstrate strong application and industry knowledge
7. Optimize solutions for high volume data migrations
8. Develop an application integration architecture blueprint for customer organization
9. Maintains knowledge of and possesses ability to articulate Oracle Cloud Integration Architecture
10. Develop and apply soft skills necessary to promote ideas and insights that will improve our clients organization
11. Design and oversee development of innovative solutions that maximize the use of standard product capabilities to meet customer objectives
12. Provide technology and industry leadership on large engagements. Lead the enterprise-wide solution engagement for complex key accounts. Determine the customers business objectives for successful execution on large complex or global engagements.
13. Advise and influence the customers management to position Oracles solutions and resources to solve challenging business issues
14. Provide guidance on industry focused/specific best practices and use cases
15. Ensure enterprise solution spans across the customer's business processes
16. Anticipate product and technology requirements and drive training to meet future demand
17. Partner with Global, Technical Business Unit, Industry Business Units, and Product Marketing to facilitate knowledge sharing between various groups
18. Develop practice and organizational goals and priorities for internal teams
19. Develop strategy and plans to successfully implement operational policies and achieve business objectives
20. Deliver resource strategy for organization, on-time performance appraisals, and develop training and career plans for direct reports
21. Drive innovation through in-depth understanding of product/functional knowledge. Maximize the use of standard product capabilities that keep industry view.
22. Lead collaboration with all parts of the organization (Support, Development, Sales, etc.)
23. Manage and grow revenue stream and customer base based on defined targets. Ensure projects are delivered successfully with an eye on P&L
24. Provide input into deals to ensure the development of sound consulting business
25. Provide strategic leadership in staffing complex engagements
26. Provide strategic practice and portfolio leadership. Responsible for overseeing projects at risk and remediation of troubled accounts.
27. Take ownership of customer escalations and resolution. Responsible for leading collaboration between Oracle entities (e.g. License, Support, Product Development, Product Marketing, etc.) to develop solutions.
Salary: INR 30,00,000 - 45,00,000 PA.
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - ERP
Role Category: System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role: Practice Head / Practice Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent