Contract Associate - BI & Reporting
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
To understand requirements from the stakeholders and create reports/dashboards/analytics. Automating the various processes using tools.
The role holder is an experienced MIS professional with a blend of analytics experience. This role also expects to have complete ownership of the deliverable and managing stakeholder communication.
What you'll be doing Key Responsibilities\:
- Gather reporting requirement from market units & end customer
- Create and automate BAU reports. Share the same with market units & end customer
- Maintain history of reporting and own any ad-hoc requests raised by market units & end customer
- Reporting includes Daily performance reports, dashboard
- Run various reports and processes on daily\\weekly\\monthly basis for reporting and maintaining history
- Automate workflows and process flows on SharePoint or in excel
- Improvement in reports based on feedback from market unit
- Connect with various stakeholders for data needs that is required for reporting like NGSD, OBI, Snow, Expedio, etc.
- Help market units on creating various summaries for metrics
- Discuss and finalize calculations for various KPI
- Maintain healthy connect market units to ensure a positive feedback
- Ensure proper documentation is provided for all reports
- Usually, aligned to particular contract
- Basic stakeholder management skills - able to work effectively with challenging stakeholders at all levels and in a range of scenarios (e.g., high pressure, short deadlines, complex situations)
- To be creative and proactive in identifying solutions to stakeholder requests; providing "value-add" initiative and tenacity to exceed their expectations
- Be well-known to your senior stakeholders and your contribution
Required Candidate profile
Qualification, Skill and Experience\:
- Degree level education (minimum 3 years college education)
- Minimum of 2 years of Telecom, KPO, Financial BPO or related experience
- Exposure to creating business process documentation
- Ability to understand analytics requirements from market units
- Advanced MS Excel & MS Access
- Experience in advanced Visualization tool (Tableau\\Oracle Data Visualize) will be an advantage.
- Good business skills which include\: execution of business initiatives from analysis through implementation, management of multiple priorities, effective communication, maturity & stability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - ability to liaison with cross functional groups, present results to senior leaders, create effective presentation