Currently we have job openings on " SAP UFT "
please reply along with your PAN CARD SOFT COPY if you're interested for Contract Position.
Skill - SAP UFT
Exp - 3+ Years
Mode - Permanent with CBSI
Mode of interview: Only F2F interview on Weekdays
Notice period Preferred Immediate to 15 Days
If you are interested for this position, Please send me your updated profile along with below mention details for this mail id email@example.com
Kindly Reply along with bellow details, which are mandatory.
PAN Number with Soft Copy:
Thanks & Regards,
Required Candidate profile
Candidate for 4 to 7 years experience :
- Should have MS Skype for Business certification
- Should have knowledge and practical exposure on S4B deployment and support.
- Should have knowledge and practical exposure of In-place upgrade from Lync 2013 to S4B.
- Should have troubleshooting skills on windows and S4B
- Should have expertise to analyze Lync Logs.
- Should have experience on run/analysis of S4B KHI, QOE and CQM.
- Should have experience on Edge deployment and Federation.
- Should have knowledge on enterprise Voice deployment in S4B
- Should have hands on experience on creation of Voice policies, route, dial plan, CAP, CAC etc
- Should have troubleshooting experience on Inbound/outbound calls in S4B
- Should have troubleshooting experience on Conferences in S4B
- Should have experience on S4B backup and restoration.
- Should have experience in PowerShell scripting.
Candidate for 7+ years experience :
- Should have depth knowledge about windows Networking, AD, Lync, Skype for Business.
- Should have knowledge about Load Balancers, Gateways, Polycom phone.
- Should have working Knowledge on SQL administration, SQL Mirroring, SQL backup and PowerShell.
- Should have depth troubleshooting skills and expertise to analyze Lync Logs.
- Should have troubleshooting experience on DNS, DNS load balancing, hardware Load balancer.
- Should have experience on Lync/S4B high availability and performance analysis.
- Should have depth knowledge and experience on QOE, CQM analysis.
- Should have experience on integration of S4B/Lync with other Unified communication system.
- Should have depth experience and knowledge on Lync/S4B voice deployment.
- Should have experience on SIP and SIP trunking.
- Should have experience in deployment of telephony solutions in multiple global locations with help of local voice engineers/Voice deployment team/telecom providers.
- Should have working experience on Lync/S4B monitoring system
- Should have proactive problem resolution skills base on analysis and report.
- Should have experience on DMZ, edge deployment, federation, maintaining external DNS records for Lync/S4B
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent