Strategic Vendor Solutions ("SVS") provides support services to the entire Cotiviti, Inc. ("Cotiviti") organization for the contracting of vendors who provide products and services to Cotiviti as well as any vendors with potential to join Cotiviti's mission through a joint venture, product development or some other form of strategic partnership.
Cotiviti is a leader in analytics driven healthcare payment accuracy and quality-based solutions with locations in the USA, Canada, Nepal and India and relies heavily on leading edge technology to deliver these products and services to our wide range of customers. SVS is tasked with driving best in class strategic sourcing starting with initial vendor engagement and contracting to vendor performance and risk management. The team's key objectives are to manage risks while driving savings, standardization and continual improvement, and assuring that the contractual business approach is aligned across customer and vendor segments.
Key activities for this position include supporting SVS and key Business Units in strategic sourcing, complex contracting, and risk management. The Contracts Manager will support the Director of Operations, the SVS team, and key Business Units as they leverage vendors to deliver the business requirements supporting our company objectives. To support the leveraging of vendors, the Contracts Manager will also work closely with key stakeholders within the Legal and Compliance departments. Contract review, analysis, redlining, and risk mitigation are a fundamental part of this role.
- Support SVS and key Business Units with vendor contracting and related steps
- Review/redline vendor contracts being negotiated by Business Units to identify contractual risks, confirm all Legal requirements or any deviations from (restrictions, guidelines, general laws, confidentiality, directives) company contracting requirements, and provide guidance on standard legal terms and conditions
- Advise Business Units on negotiation items and best practice approaches
- Help support and perform the management of vendor contracts execution through conclusion while working in close partnership with Legal and internal stakeholders when necessary to ensure business requirements are captured and met
- Help support the review of contractual amendments and renewals to confirm all corporate and Legal requirements (restrictions, guidelines, general laws, confidentiality, directives)
- Help support the interpretation of contract standards and specifications
- Other contracting duties as assigned
- Follow established Playbook guidelines for company contracts
- Must be an attorney
- Experience reviewing/redlining multiple contract types including, but not limited to, MSAs/PSAs, Statements of Work, Amendments, NDA's, etc.
- Requires strong attention to detail
- Requires the ability to manage a high volume of contract requests in a timely manner
- Must have the ability to multi-task under tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to think critically and identify process issues/bottlenecks
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:LLB - Law
Cotiviti India Private Limited
Contact Company:Cotiviti India Private Limited