Aptara provides digital publishing solutions that deliver significant gains in cost, quality and time-to-market for content publishers. With comprehensive solutions across all delivery media, Aptaras expertise includes content technology solutions, eBook creation, app development, publishing services, content conversion, and eLearning. Founded in 1988 around its unique publishing technical expertise, Aptara is a company with over 5000 professionals deployed globally and serving leaders in Media and Publishing, Information Services, Professional Services, Manufacturing, Technology, Engineering, Hospitality, Healthcare and Government. For more information visit www.aptaracorp.com
- Aptara is looking for Copy Editors to apply rigorous scrutiny while preserving the authors voice and ensuring stylistic consistency.
- Aptara Copy Editor rigorously follow a publishers house style sheet, or optionally apply copy editing best practice and good judgment, to achieve stylistic consistency and accuracy throughout a publication. Our standard copy editing requirements include corrections for:
- Spelling, including British to American English
- Grammar, including rephrasing sentences for non-English-speaking authors
- References and footnotes, for technical accuracy and placement of citations
- Captioning to match figures and tables, and type-marking for mathematics
- Consistency, to ensure that all elements of a manuscript are properly presented
- Copy editors are needed for scientific journals as well as book projects.
Interested candidates can directly come for the interview.
Venue: A-37(Aptara), Sector-60, Noida
Contact Person: Aarti Yadav
Time: 9 AM-2PM
Kindly bring your updated resume at the time of interview.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 4,00,000 PA.
Functional Area: Journalism , Editing , Content
Role Category:Content Development
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: B.A - Any Specialization, English
PG:Post Graduation Not Required, M.A - Any Specialization, English
View Contact Details
Techbooks International Pvt. Ltd
Aptara enriches content for capitalizing on all digital mediums. Providing full content life-cycle production from content creation and design, to new media enhancements, content technology solutions, and production for all mobile devices and platforms.
Aptara develops innovative digital products that deliver content how, when, and where recipients want it, while providing publishers renewed agility and revenue opportunities. Serving the 10 largest publishers in the world, Aptara is a US-based company founded in 1988 around its unique publishing technology expertise. Our over 6,000 professionals are deployed globally to help content providers create, enrich, publish, monetize, and manage their assets in the digital age.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.