Senior Developer - Financial Services
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Demonstrate excellent quality, development & delivery skills in scrum teams; working in short development and release cycles.
* Exhibit learning agility by quickly upskilling on new tasks and concepts.
* You are to follow agile software engineering methods and develop software including coding, testing, quality assurance, and documentation.
* Experience in Banking and Financial services domain is highly welcome.
* Prior experience working as a Scrum Master will be an added advantage.
The candidate must have 6 to 7 years development experience using the following technologies:
* Languages - Proficient in object-oriented programming languages like Core Java and C++
* API Development: Proficient in developing microservices using Spring 3.x / Spring Boot.
* Server-side technologies: knowledge of JPA / Eclipse Link, JDBC, Servlets / JSP, Velocity, WebSphere MQ etc.
* Deployments: Good working knowledge of Apache Tomcat 8.5 and cloud platforms like SAP Cloud Platform, K8S.
* Tools: CI using Jenkins, Maven, Git.
* Machine Learning: Knowledge of Google TensorFlow, Leonardo, Python 3.
* Storage & Databases - Good working knowledge of one more database viz. SAP HANA, SAP Sybase ASE, Oracle, DB2.
* Reporting: Business Objects
* OS: Comfortable with Linux as a development environment
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.
SAP India is a part of SAP Asia Pacific and is responsible for the sales of SAP solutions, implementation, post-implementation support, and training and certification of customers and partners. SAP India's mission is to enable companies to access the global market by offering them a wide rage of Web-enabled solutions.
For more than five years, SAP India has been delivering solutions to hundreds of successful companies. Today, SAP India is one of the fastest growing SAP subsidiaries with more than 200 customers using mySAP.com solutions. Headquartered in Bangalore, SAP India has offices in Mumbai and Delhi.
Contact Company:SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.