Roles and responsibilities The Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) will work with customer service, staff and operations to maintain a customer-focused attitude with a focus on activities that create lifetime customers. Customer service representatives must be educated to value customer relationships, and trained to understand existing customer profiles.
1. Serve as the in-house CRM specialist
2. Manage quality and consistency of data, train users, generate reports and input data to support organization initiatives
3. Spearhead cross-functional work across all departments to help them maintain timely, accurate and uniform documentation of all records in the CRM system
4. Manage partner relationship with CRM
5. Update and maintain stakeholder records within the CRM system
6. Communicate with potential clients on a regular basis to ensure clean data for use across all areas of the organization
7. Act as the liaison between company and clients
8. Provide timely insights and analytical support to different internal business stakeholders (including sales, marketing, operational and other departments) to support effective business decision-making
9. Objectively evaluate potential event business opportunities for their ability to benefit the company
10. Assist with administrative duties related to research & business intelligence
11. Establish and maintain productive working relationships with companys clients, partners and stakeholders
12. Perform other related duties, special projects and assignments as required
Required Candidate profileQualifications (Training, Education & Prior Experience):
2-4 years of experience in a CRM and/or analytical role (ideal backgrounds include: a similar business analyst role in hospitality, marketing agency, web company, data-base management, CRM administrator, or other data strategy type positions)
Bachelor's Degree in an analytical field (math, economics, engineering, statistics, etc) Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
Ability to work with large datasets and summarize findings in a clear format
Combine creative and pragmatic use of insight and data with attention to detail
Strong mathematical skills to analyze reports including conversion rates, business won and lost and return on investment formulas
Proven experience successfully managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
Proficiency in Microsoft Office software products, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and ability to quickly learn industry related windows software
Experience troubleshooting both hardware and software issues
Demonstrated ability to convey a sense of urgency, openness to new ideas, inclusion & diversity, integrity, customer focus, and respect
Basic / UG Qualification -Bachelor's Degree in an analytical field (math, economics, engineering, statistics, etc)
PG Qualification -MBA
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Client Relationship Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
UG: B.A - Economics, Statistics, Maths, B.Sc - Maths, Statistics
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
PANSAMBAL CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
Pansambal Consultants Private Limited (PCPL) started as a small venture in the year 1992 basically catering to small and medium scale enterprises in Pune providing basic liaisoning services to help companies and firms to set up their businesses.
Over the last 22 years PCPL has developed into a multi disciplinary Techno-Legal consultancy firm with its footprint across Maharashtra. The firm provides extensive advisory and liaisoning services across various industries and sectors.
PCPL provides specific solutions to its customers be it a start up or an existing company.
The firm specialises in helping companies to obtain the necessary approvals, sanctions, incentives and licenses for its present, ongoing or future plans.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.