Requisition ID: 236851
Work Area: Software-Development Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T3
Hiring Manager: Shirish Yadwadkar
Recruiter Name: Suma Urs
Customer Solution Adoption Sr Specialist
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVE
In order to support the successful growth and adoption of SuccessFactors HCM offerings, a Regional Implementation Group (RIG) team was established in 2014 in each of the major regions of the world (NA, EMEA, APJ).
As part of this initiative, a RIG team was set up in SAP Labs Bangalore, to support our customers and partners, in the successful implementation of SF modules such as Employee Central, EC Payroll, Recruiting, Recruiting Marketing, Onboarding, Learning, and Intelligent Services.
By ensuring that our customers are able to successfully go-live with these modules, we expect to contribute to growth and adoption of SAP's Cloud HCM solutions.
The RIG team acts as a hub between customer's implementation projects, partners and internal organizations such as product management, engineering, professional services, customer support and MCC to ensure a smooth go-live with minimal escalations.
This team also contributes to enablement of our partners for implementation projects, leading to improved traction and success of our customers and our SF topics.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree (BSc/BCA/BE/BTech/MCA) or equivalent.
- Demonstratable ability to discuss and understand customer business scenarios & requirements.
- Proven experience in and inclination towards customer and partner interactions.
- Outstanding interpersonal & communication skills as this role requires close collaboration across various business levels & technical teams
- Candidates must have the ability to react to customer needs and requests, through issue tracking by clearly setting priorities quickly, adjusting to client driven changes, firmly commit to tasks and meeting deadlines
- Must show an ability to apply problem-solving techniques to application, environment, and to data issues
- Results-oriented, self-motivated, and organized while demonstrating the ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Solid work ethic and dedication to producing high quality accurate work
EXPECTATION AND TASKS
- Act as an advisory unit to help critical customer accounts to go live.
- Insulate Product Management and Engineering from frequent customer escalations.
- Collaborate with CEE and CSM teams to help create successful go lives and early customer references.
- Help develop the required delivery capacity in the field and support enablement / dissemination of knowledge of the ecosystem.
- Help create "best practices" based on learnings from initial implementations.
- Support the implementation and delivery ecosystem within SAP and our partners.
- Collaborate with partners, professional services, cloud support and engineering in de-escalation and management of critical projects.
- Support the building of communities of practice throughout the SAP ecosystem.
- Recommend product changes and influence future functionality, based on experiences gathered from initial successful customer implementations.
- Establish and maintain close working relationships with especially customers, solution and product managers, development, quality assurance, support, consulting, sales and partners.
- 5-10 years or more in SAP HCM domain, preferably in one or more areas of consulting, product management & development within SAP or partner.
- Experience in a combination of technical & functional skills in the Cloud HCM domain would be ideal.
- Proven record in one or more areas of SuccessFactors consulting & implementation, support, product management, development, preferably in. Employee Central or EC Payroll.
- Knowledge of Integration & Middleware concepts and technologies like API, Business Process Flow, Mapping, Adapters etc. Experience with any middleware tool like SAP CPI, Dell Boomi is plus.
- A proven record in successfully delivering complex projects, within budget and in quality, using established project management skills / techniques, is desirable.
- Ability to initiate and manage a partner / customer dialogue, to ensure a swift move towards resolution of issues, using attributes such as customer empathy and customer-oriented mindset.
- Should have developed a good understanding of Cloud technologies, architecture, applications & issues.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Client Relationship Manager
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.