Roles and responsibilities
- Analyze, investigate and solve the technical issues indicated by the customers
- Deliver to the customers the appropriate services for the maintenance of their networks.
- Guarantee the highest satisfaction level of the customer through the SLA (Service Level
- Diagnose and solve customers problems on remote
- If necessary, start an on-location intervention via the intervention centre
- If necessary, coordinate with product expert
- Give information on incident and end it
- Identify business opportunities and transfer them to the sales team
- Obligations period
- Interactions with customers, technical experts, intervention centres & Welcome Centres
Provide post sales technical support for 1353 NM, 1354 RM, 1350 OMS, Optical Management System (OMS), Network Fault Management - Transport [NFM-T] and Network Management System (NMS) product lines
Provide customer satisfied 2nd Level (Tier#2) and 3rd Level (Tier#3) technical support services with strong technical competencies
Replicate the customer issues in the lab and provide regular status update to the customer
Independently work on customer assistance request (ARs) for troubleshooting, faster resolution in line with stringent customer restoration/resolution KPI
Serve as technical support point of contact with 3rd / 4th Level support and development centers
Technical writing like Root Cause Analysis document, creating knowledge base, FAQ and tips, Method of Procedures (MoP)
- Customer Focus
- Manage Execution
- Foster Open Communication
- Search to Learn Continuously.
Required Candidate profile
- Team Management
- Customer Relationships
- Project Management
Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills required.
Ability to lead within a team environment.
Strong customer service and organizational skills.
Possesses a solid understanding of systematic troubleshooting, as well as having the capabilities to identify software and hardware issues in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, obtain results, and provide solutions for a broad range of technical problems.
Knowledge on Optics [DWDM/ OTN/ SDH]/ IP technologies
Knowledge on TMN architecture and OSS Systems
Knowledge on HPUX and RHEL operating systems. Knowledge on SNMP, TL1, REST, TMF814 protocols. Knowledge on Shell, Perl and other scripting languages.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: IT Software - Network Administration
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: Technical Support Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time