Date - 23th August 2019 (Friday)
Timing - 3-5pm
Venue - Cvent Office, 19th Floor, Building 14, Tower C, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon.
Documents to Carry - Updated CV and 1 Govt ID proof
Cvent is looking for a brilliant Web & Graphic Designer with strong aesthetic sense and graphic
designing skills to work on the Cvent CMS software and mobile app to create clients
event registration websites.
The person should have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) to communicate and discuss requirements with overseas clients independently as a project manager or comprehend clients requirement from the written communication.
The person should be willing to work in the night shift (US hours) also have a zeal to perform in a fast-paced environment and willingness to thrive for an award-winning career. Role and responsibilities: The personnel would take full responsibilities to/for:
- Understands/conceptualize clients design requirement via direct communication channels (email, verbal or telephonic communication) with the client without any involvement of Creative Director or Project Manager
- Work on Cvents Internal CMS tool to implement approved design mock-up/element as per clients requirement which includes:
- Create design artworks as per clients requirement
- Implement approved web design in the CMS by writing HTML and CSS code
- Find necessary tweaks and workarounds while working with technically restricted CMS environment
- Design artworks for clients for their mobile apps as per their requirement Act as a project manager and maintain strong communication with clients and other project stakeholders
- Take various business decision based on cost and prioritization
- Work as a project owner and SME
- Ensure the best possible experience for our customer's experience fits in with and contributes to the broader Cvent ecosystem of products
- Make managerial decisions whenever required and act as a team player by providing excellent design solution as an individual contributor
- Go the extra mile to provide an appropriate solution to the client
- Drive actions to the closer and ensure a solution to a problem
- Must have Technical Skills and Experience:
- Excellent HTML/CSS hand coding skill (not necessarily HTML 5/ CSS3
- Graphics Designing skills through Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong sense of color combination, aesthetics, typography, interactivity, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in web & design/ computer - aided design role and graphic design
- Bachelors degree is a must
- Preference would be given to candidates holding Bachelors degree in multimedia/web development/graphic design/fine arts/BFA/MFA or, the similar courses
- The role requires experience on both web & graphic design.
5 days a week (Monday to Friday) and sometime over the weekends as per business needs. Off on 4 major Indian holidays Work Hours:
The position requires the designer to work in non-rotational Night Shift (6:30 PM - 3:30 AM East coast hours) on weekdays and sometimes over weekends on a need basis Cab / Shuttle for pickup and drop. Interview Process:
1. HR Screening
2. Assessment Test (It is qualifying round, please prepare) https://www.jobtestprep.com/ criteria-ccat-sample-test (Study Material Online on CCAT)
3. Technical Test (HTML, CSS, JS, JQuery)
4. Designing test
5. 2 F2F rounds PS - please ignore if you have already applied for this position in last 6 months.
Non hiring Zones (including but not limited to) Noida, Greater Noida, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad. However if you are OK to relocate to one of the hiring zones, then you can apply.