For Eligibility criteria, Terms & Conditions, CTC etc. candidates are required to visit CAREERS section of MNGL website www.mngl.in
- Timely compliance of provisions of Companies Act, 1956/2013.
- Filling and filing of forms and other returns with the statutory authorities.
- Manage and ensure timely implementation of Corporate Governance practices outlined as per the Company Law
- Coordinate with the MD/Directors and members of the board for the purposes of carrying out the board meeting, AGM and related formalities.
- Conducting General / Board / Committee Meetings as required under Companies Act involving issuance of notices, drafting agenda, recording minutes and passing resolutions.
- Coordinate Board meetings, manage proceedings and draft minutes of the same in a timely manner in alignment to the prescribed statutory norms. Drafting of resolutions, explanatory statements and supplementary papers for consideration of board.
- Advise on good governance practices and compliance of Corporate Governance norms as prescribed under various Corporate, Securities and Other Business Laws and regulations and guidelines made there under.
- Maintenance of secretarial records, statutory books and registers
- All work relating to shares and their transfer and transmission
- Advise on Corporate Laws and Compliance of legal and procedural aspects.
- Create manuals, protocols on good corporate governance, secretarial practices and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Preparation and update of monthly information documents for secretarial and legal affairs Assisting the management in managing the litigations for the company and other matters which are incidental to the above.
- Provide direction in handling litigation and arbitration on behalf of the enterprise
- Lead legal activities which provide support during strategic ventures for the enterprise
- Maintaining, preparing and filing necessary documents, registers, reports and returns as required under the Companies Act and various other statutory acts, rules and regulations.
- Managing procedural formalities pertaining to formation of corporate entities, mergers, amalgamations and other corporate restructuring initiatives, ensuring compliance with statutory laws & regulations.
- Other legal matters & interaction with company legal councilors.
- Drafting and vetting various legal & commercial documents in connection with Joint Ventures, Foreign Collaboration, Non- disclosure Agreements including MOUs and Shareholding Agreement, IPRs related matters, Registrations and TM related assignments and other statutory compliances.
Required Candidate profileQualification: CS with LLB preferred
Experience: For DGM 20 yrs. For Ch. Mgr 17 yrs.
- A qualified Company Secretary with previous secretarial legal and compliance experience in middle or senior management.
- Excellent drafting skills and implementation of various Board level policies required either under the Companies Act
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication, networking, presentation and documentation skills
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Maharashtra Natural Gas Limited
Maharashtra Natural Gas Limited (MNGL) a Joint Venture Company of GAIL (India) Limited, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited and Government of Maharashtra, has been authorized to operate 'City Gas Distribution' Project by Petroleum & Natural Gas Regulatory Board (PNGRB) in June 2009 for the Geographical Areas of Pune, Nashik-Dhule-Valsad (Part) Districts, Sindhudurg District in Maharashtra and Ramanagara District in Karnataka.
MNGL, with a MISSION " to provide cleaner & eco-friendly fuels in Pune & adjoining areas" is engaged in retail gas distribution business for supply of Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) to Automobiles and Piped Natural Gas (PNG) to Domestic, Industrial & Commercial sectors who started its operation in 2009.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.