Your Role and Responsibilities
Your day in the role will include...
You will come with...
- Mentor or coach for scrum teams
- Expert into Agile Scrum principals, Task meeting/Retrospective
- Proven in Relative estimation, Story-based development
- Proficient in leading Iteration/sprint planning meeting, Conflict Resolution
- Strong into Business Analysis planning and monitoring, Enterprise Analysis, Requirement management and communication
- Provide objective guidance without personal or political considerations
- Experienced in implementing agile techniques in different cultures and environments
- Focus on people and Improvement by providing team a platform for improvement not only during the retro but all the time. Create a safe environment for healthy conflict and meaningful collaboration.
- Experience to provide training to the team on the agile methodologies
- Implement the winning strategy according as per the ground conditions.
- Agile processes in each sprint at user story level as per the Definition of Done (DoD).
- Successfully run agile projects of varying size and complexity
- Identify project risks and raise them dedicatedly
- Agile process during the project execution; (on the ground to answer all the questions immediately).
How we'll help you grow:
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses that will help you
- You'll learn directly from guide developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to identify what really excites you
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Hadoop, Hive, Spark / PySpark, SQL, Oozie
- Data Modelling in Hive
- Programming Languages: Java / Python / Scala
- Should have done micro / macro designing
- Familiar with Unix Commands and basic work experience in Unix Shell Scripting
- Must have worked on one NoSQL database like MongoDB/ Cassandra/ HBase/Couchbase
- Must have knowledge / understanding / familiarity / work experience of various big data architectures like Lambda / kappa.
- The Must have used one automation / scheduling tool like Oozie or Cronacle or any other
- Must be familiar with one cluster manager like Cloudera Manager or Ambari
- Worked on any of the Hadoop Distribution: BigInsights / Hortonworks/ Cloudera / MapR
- Must have worked on end to end big data solution covering data ingestion, data cleansing, ETL, data mart creation and exposing data for consumers
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent client facing skills
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- More than 2 years real time experience in Big Data projects. Overall experience 5 plus years.
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
IBM India Pvt. Limited
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
IBM has been expanding its footprint in India - and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country - either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry - and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognised as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies.
The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
To know more about business units at IBM India, click on the “About Us” link above.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.