As Data Engineer, your specific responsibilities include the following :
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS - big data technologies
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
- Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and AWS regions
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems
Desired Candidate Profile
What we seek :
- We are looking for a candidate with 2+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role for Mumbai location, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field. They should also have hands-on experience of using many software/tools such as :
- Advanced SQL and relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Strong analytic skills related to working with structured and unstructured datasets
- Performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement
- Manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
- Big data tools like Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable - big data- data stores
- Building and optimizing - big data- data pipelines, architectures and data sets
- Relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra
- Development of data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
- AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift
- Stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
- Object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
- Visualization tools- Tableau, Power BI, Qlik etc.
What you can expect:
We emphasize career development, providing our data engineers with constructive feedback and mentorship through their careers. Our goal is to help our people be successful professionals and grow with their teams.
Data Engineers can expect:
- Rapid enhancement of skills with constant exposure to new industries and projects
- Diverse, dynamic and engaged data science environments
- To influence project direction and make significant contributions
- Opportunities to work closely with our industry and functional leads to elevate project delivery
- Constructive mentorship and career progression options
- To be the innovation champions at A.T. Kearney
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Huquo Consulting Pvt. Ltd
HuQuo is an HR Analytics and Consulting organization to provide path-breaking HR services by deeply understanding the human quotient of organizations we work with, and to evolve the industry and make it future ready through HR Analytics.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.