- At least 7-8 years of experience in Data Modeling (Dimensional & Relational Modeling)
- Understand and translate business needs into data models supporting long-term solutions.
- Work with the Application Development team to implement data strategies, build data flows and develop conceptual data models.
- Create logical and physical data models using best practices to ensure high data quality and reduced redundancy.
- Reviewing Business Requirements Documents (BRDs) and/or User Stories (Agile methodology), translating them into viable conceptual and subsequently, logical data models
- Optimize and update logical and physical data models to support new and existing projects.
- Maintain conceptual, logical and physical data models along with corresponding metadata.
- Develop best practices for standard naming conventions and coding practices to ensure consistency of data models.
- Recommend opportunities for reuse of data models in new environments.
- Evaluate data models and physical databases for variances and discrepancies.
- Demonstrable experience in developing, publishing, and maintaining all documentation for data models
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt modeling methods from case studies or other proven approaches
- Experience in translating/mapping relational data models into XML and Schemas
- Strong knowledge on Modeling tools such as Erwin or ER Studio, MS Visio etc.,
- Strong experience in Reverse engineering and Forward Engineering and generating DDLs considering all the performance aspects
- Strong knowledge on Data Warehousing, Data Modeling Concepts, Data Architecture, Database design etc.
- Strong experience in source data analysis and source to target/ETL mappings
- Strong knowledge on any of the database platforms (Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL etc.)
- Very good SQL knowledge and ability to write complex queries
- Validate business data objects for accuracy and completeness.
- Analyze data-related system integration challenges and propose appropriate solutions.
- Strong inter-personal, analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
Walk- in details-
It's a drive on 23rd Nov at Chennai and Vishakhapatnam Location.
Location - Visakhapatnam
- Tech Mahindra Ltd.
Survey No 44, Near Bullaiah College
Satyam Junction, Resapuvanipalem
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530003
HR SPOC - Teja
Location - Chennai
Tech Mahindra Ltd.
No 602/3, ELCOT SEZ
Shollinganallur, Chennai - 600119
HR SPOC - Arun / Sunil / Jothi.
Required Candidate profile
Exp. - 7-15 yrs.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - DBA
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Database Architect/Designer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Tech Mahindra Ltd.
Tech Mahindra is part of the US $15.4 billion Mahindra Group and is a leading global systems integrator and business transformation consulting organization, focused primarily on the telecommunications industry. Tech Mahindra helps companies innovate and transform by leveraging its unique insights, differentiated services and flexible partnering models. This has helped customers reduce operating costs, generate new revenue streams and gain competitive advantage. Tech Mahindra expanded its IT portfolio in 2009 by acquiring the leading global business and information technology services company, Mahindra Satyam (earlier known as Satyam Computer Services).
Tech MahindraÃ¢â¬â¢s capabilities spread across a broad spectrum, including Business Support Systems (BSS), Operations Support Systems (OSS), Network Design & Engineering, Next Generation Networks, Mobility Solutions, Security consulting and Testing.
Tech MahindraÃ¢â¬â¢s solutions portfolio includes Consulting, Application Development & Management, Network Services, Solution Integration, Product Engineering, Infrastructure Managed Services, Remote Infrastructure Management and BSG (comprises BPO, Services and Consulting).
With an array of service offerings for TSPs, TEMs and ISVs, Tech Mahindra is a chosen transformation partner for several leading wireline, wireless and broadband operators in Europe, Asia-Pacific and North America.
Tech Mahindra has successfully implemented more than 16 Greenfield Operations globally and has over 130 active customer engagements mostly in the Telecom sector. The company has been involved in about 8 transformation programs of incumbent telecom operators.
Tech Mahindra has a global footprint through operations in more than 31 countries with 17 sales offices and 15 delivery centers. Assessed at SEI CMMi Level 5, Tech Mahindra's track record for value delivery is supported by over 40,500 professionals who provide a unique blend of culture, domain expertise and in depth technology skill sets. Its development centers are ISO 9001:2008 & BS7799 certified.