Data Moduler lead
To succeed, you'd have technical experience and expertise in :
a) For you to be successful, you must :
- Guide System Analysts, Engineers, Programmers and others on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces. Review modifications to existing software to improve efficiency and performance.
- Create and maintain optimal data and model dataOps pipeline architecture, assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and cloud-based big data technologies from AWS, Azure and others.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Keep data separated and secure across national boundaries through through multiple data centers and strategic customers/partners.
- Create tool-chains for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and machine learning experts to strive for greater functionality in our data and model life cycle management systems.
b) You'll bring this to the table :
- Minimum 6 Years- Experience with ETL design and development (batch, near-real time) using any modern ETL tools (Preferably Talend or Alteryx)
- Experience in data preparation for analysis (e.g. Data lake, Dimensional, etc. preferably Python, R)
- Understand and translate business needs into data models supporting long-term solutions.
- Work with the Application Development team to implement data strategies, build data flows and develop conceptual data models.
- Create logical and physical data models using best practices to ensure high data quality and reduced redundancy.
- Optimize and update logical and physical data models to support new and existing projects.
- Maintain conceptual, logical and physical data models along with corresponding metadata.
- Develop best practices for standard.
- Reverse engineering of physical data models from databases and SQL scripts.
- Evaluate data models and physical databases for variances and discrepancies.
- Validate business data objects for accuracy and completeness. Analyze data-related system integration challenges and propose appropriate solutions.
- Develop data models according to company standards.
- Experience with machine learning on big data
c) What experience you must have :
- Strong and hands-on experience in data modelling for data applications
- Experience in driving business and data analysis to synthesize inputs for data modelling, collaborating with business analysts and client stake holders.
- Strong expertise in modelling concepts and methodologies such as Kimball and Inman
- Experience modelling and implementing data solutions such as Data Warehouse / data mart, BI/OLAP cubes, data vault, etc.,
- Experience in using one or more data modelling tools such as ERStudio, MS Visio, etc.,
- Experience in creating, and maintaining, conceptual, logical and physical data models defining information requirements for management and business intelligence purposes.
- Strong experience in low level design and implementing physical design from logical data model
- Experience in managing and maintaining model repository
- Experience in developing test plan and test cases to test and validate the data model across the implementation life cycle
- Experience in working agile environments to deliver data analytics applications across multiple phases and sprints
- Nice to have: data modelling experience in data lake implementations, including for unstructured data storage
d) It would be exceptional, if you also have this :
- Expertise in Image, Video, Speech, Sound, Text domain
- Working knowledge of concepts and application of Design of Experiments
- Depth across areas within the Domaine Industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
5 - 10 yrs Pune, Anywhere in India, ...
Keyskills: Tableau BI, Power BI, ETL Tools, Talend Administration Center, Oracle DBA...