- Works with the business interpreter (Head Six Sigma Projects) to fully understand the business problem and how to deliver relevant insights that lead to actions.
- Gathers, analyses, and model data to solve complex business problems
- Builds Diagnostic and Predictive Models to solve the business problem applying range of techniques across classical statistics, Machine Learning and deep learning.
- Power fast paced analytics experimentation (80% of time) through hands on data science solution building and creative approaches to solve - one of a kind- problems.
- Once proven industrialize the analytics solution (20 % of time) in partnership with the central data science hub with emphasis on (i) tuning the model for high accuracy (ii) coding it for optimal speed and scale
- In this role, they will contribute to the development and deployment of modern machine learning, operational research, semantic analysis, and statistical methods for finding structure in large data sets.
- Work in technical teams in development, deployment, and application of applied analytics, predictive analytics, and prescriptive analytics.
- Perform exploratory and targeted data analyses using descriptive statistics and other methods.
- Work with data engineers on data quality assessment, data cleansing and data analytics. Generate reports, annotated code, and other projects artifacts to document, archive, and communicate the work and outcomes
- Build data-science and algorithmic solutions to address business problems requiring descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, and / or prescriptive analytics
- Drive new value from insights from connecting external and internal data sources
- Innovate new data and analytic methodologies driven by local needs which feed into global product pipeline
- Work with large, complex data to analyze and interpret trends or patterns.
- Leverage Statistical techniques and Advanced Analytical tools were necessary for Solving Complex Problems.
- Use Decision Science approach to bring Analytics to Actionable Insight
- Use Story Telling to convey the Analytical Solution to Business Stakeholders
- Collaborate with Cross Functional team to enable End to End Solution
- Work with IT to develop Data Sources and Self Service Capability
- Make recommendations to Business on Opportunity for Cost reduction, Customer Excellence and Forecasting Outcomes with effective presentations of findings at multiple levels of stakeholders through visual displays of quantitative information.
- Initiate project to improve process and tools
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: KPO, Research, Analytics
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Huquo Consulting Pvt. Ltd
3 - 8 yrs Delhi NCR
Keyskills: Data Science, Predictive Modeling, R, Data Mining, Machine Learning...
ICF Consulting India Pvt Ltd
3 - 8 yrs Delhi
Keyskills: Data Science, Airlines, Algorithms, Aviation, Power Bi...
HyrEzy Talent Solutions
2 - 5 yrs Gurgaon
Keyskills: Airflow, Development Management, Scala, Hadoop, MLlib, Big Data, HDFS...
2 - 4 yrs Noida
Keyskills: data science, clinical research, machine, clinical data management, machine...
Talent Corner HR Services Pvt Ltd
2 - 6 yrs Noida
Keyskills: Data scientist, Cloud AWS, Scikit Learn, Machine Learning, Deep Learning...
2 - 4 yrs Delhi NCR, Noida
Keyskills: Data Science, SAS, Data Scientist, Data Management, Data Mining...
3 - 8 yrs Delhi
Keyskills: Data Science, Data Scientist, Data Management, Statistical Modeling...
Huquo Asso. Project Manager HuQuo Consulting Pvt. Ltd. Gurgaon
This course forms an ideal package for aspiring data analysts aspiring to build a successful career in analytics/data... read more