Data Scientist, Quant
Job Responsibilities :
1) Discover and derive insights from large data sets of structured and semi-structured data.
2) Collaborate with Business teams and executive teams to develop novel, practical, and operationalized analytics that drive explicit business value at the customer level.
3) Combine strengths in data management, analysis, applied statistics, and visualization capabilities.
4) Develop data analysis solutions based on descriptive analyses and predictive models.
5) Collaborate with marketing, service, development, and engineering teams to ensure that requirements for integration, security, data quality, and cross-functional usage are addressed.
Required Candidate profileRequirements :
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Number Theory Software Pvt. Ltd.
6 - 10 yrs Gurgaon, Indonesia
Keyskills: Natural Language Processing, Hadoop, Neural Networks, Text Mining...
Pylon Management Consulting Pvt Ltd
5 - 10 yrs Gurgaon
Keyskills: Advance Analytics, Bank, GBM, Neural networks, XGBoost, SVM...
5 - 10 yrs Gurgaon
Keyskills: algorithms, advanced analytics, python, data analysis, data mining...
US Tech Solutions Pvt Ltd
3 - 7 yrs Noida
Keyskills: Data Science, R, Algorithms, Neural Networks, Data Mining, Spark...
3 - 8 yrs Delhi
Keyskills: Data Scientist, Data Analytics, Data Science, Data Management, Statistics...
4 - 9 yrs Gurgaon
Keyskills: Data Scientist, Machine Learning, Data Management, Data Mining, Algorithm...
NISG ( National Institute of Smart Government)
9 - 14 yrs Delhi
Keyskills: data scientists, SAS, Artificial Intelligence, Hadoop, Neural Networks, Gst...
3 - 8 yrs Delhi NCR
Keyskills: Data Science, Predictive Modeling, R, Data Mining, Machine Learning...