The responsibilities / authorities include:
* Ensure quality of launched online campaigns both pre-launch and post-launch. Monitor running campaigns and clients, and troubleshoot ongoing issues with campaigns or clients.
* QA campaigns in both pre- & post-launch to ensure accuracy and correct implementation.
* QA client integrations, creative content & campaign configurations post launch as needed.
* Troubleshoot issues that arise with clients, identifying the cause and fix or escalate to appropriate entity.
* Monitor running campaigns and companies alerting of any anomalies or errors and initiating the process to fix the issue
* Drive the QA process including: suggesting and implementing process improvements, identifying new tools and coordinating improvements with R&D.
Must have skills:
* 3- 5 years of QA experience, ideally in campaign application environment.
* Knowledge of Aprimo and Responsys is a must
* Software QA or online production/media QA experience.
* Knowledge of QA procedures and ability to understand business requirements and translate them to QA requirements
* Experience in scripting languages and/or automation is a plus
* Motivated, self-starter, self-learner, highly collaborative, team player
* Flexible and able to multi-task in a fast pac