Database Storage Systems (RDBMS and NOSQL)
Job Profile : Database Developer
- Database Installation, configuration and security patch up gradation and migration.
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security and integrity.
- Excellent knowledge in various Replication tools.
- Database Tuning, optimization and performance monitoring.
- Implement and maintain database security (create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges).
- Excellent knowledge in NOSQL databases.
- Take care of the Database design and implementation.
- Plan growth and changes (capacity planning).
- Database maintenance and Health Monitoring
- Passionate on solving problems using open source tools and technologies.
- Experience Unix/Linux operating system and commands
- Excellent knowledge in Shell scripting
- Maintaining documentation and standards.
- Good understanding of the database related utilities, tools and operating system
- Minimize database downtime and manage healthy database.
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity
- Setting up and testing new database and data handling systems
- Problem solving skills and ability to think algorithmically
- Up-to-date knowledge of technology and the Data Protection Act
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment, where the technology is constantly changing
- DBA should have the ability to handle multiple projects, work quickly, under pressure and deadlines
- DBA should possess a sound understanding of the business
- Work as part of a team and provide 24/7 supports when required.
- DBA should have sound communication skills with management, development teams and systems administrators
Diagnose and resolve database access and performance issues.
Identify inefficiencies in current databases and investigate solutions.
In-depth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring).
Ensure all database programs meet company and performance requirements.
Hands on experience with SQL and performance tuning in Complex SQL query.
An ability to understand front-end users requirements and a problem-solving attitude.
Plan and coordinate data migrations between systems in New tool.
Produce ad-hoc queries and develop reports to support business needs. Having knowledge in New cluster implementation.
Key Skills :
1.Exceptional knowledge in RDBMS
2.Strong in NOSQL
3.Well versed in Unix/Linux.
Added Advantage : Python,Big Data,Networking,Data Security
Experience : 3 - 5yrs
Notice Period : Below 30 days (Immediate Joiner most preferred)
Salary : Open
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Sc - Any Specialization, Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, BCA - Computers
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Busisol Sourcing India Pvt Ltd
One of the leading IT company . Looking out for candidates who have good experience & knowledge in handling the above profile
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.