Delivery Lead/Manager - Financial Modeling (6-10 yrs)
- Creating, checking and analyzing project finance, valuation and financial models for a diverse set of industries including power, oil and gas, telecom etc.
- Prepare valuation models including DCF, LBO, Accretion-dilution, cash flow, Pro-forma Combination models
- Supporting our clients on multiple industries and preparing investment memorandums, pitch books, industry reports, and company focused discussion documents
- Handling & executing projects including critical M&A books, industry or market analysis, trading & transaction comparables, company reports, ad-hoc requests, financial analysis, competitive benchmarking and opportunity assessments through in depth secondary research
- Manage project timelines and quality of deliverables in a manner to ensure high client satisfaction
- Demonstrate strength and flair in client/requester relationship building and management, information/knowledge needs assessment
Required Background and Skill Set :
- MBA/ CFA/ CA with 5 years of experience in Investment banking division of a bank, boutique firm, KPO, consultancy, advisory firm
- Knowledge and experience of working on financial models, investment memorandums, industry studies / sector reports, industry benchmarking and competitive intelligence
- Ability to work independently and in team, and management/leadership skills to run the research on a day-to-day basis
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to understand and formalize required end deliverables within defined time lines
- Superior problem solving abilities and strong analytical thinking to seek the why, how and so-what of a problem statement and ability to think multiple/alternative solutions to a given problem
- Working knowledge of databases such as CapitalIQ, Bloomberg, Thomson Research, Factset, Factiva etc
- MS Office skills - should be excellent in MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and MS Word
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, CA, Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
Moody's Analytics Knowledge Services, a division of Moody's Analytics, is a leading provider of high-value research, analytics and business intelligence to the financial services sector. The company supports over 200 financial institutions and consulting companies through a team of over 2,700 subject matter experts who work as an extension of the clients' teams based out of various global delivery centers.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.