As a Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for managing the implementation and configuration of various systems and solutions. You will engage with the client in discussions of the business situation and strategy. You will also work with the business users for defining the project scope and timelines. As a Delivery Manager, you will formulate and execute project plans, and manage cross-functional project teams across multiply geographies, solution practices and business domains.
What you will do?
- Responsible for the day to day project delivery from the Offshore Delivery organization out of Bangalore
- Ensure all projects are properly delivered with the agreed quality standards: documentations, quality checks, execution of standard processes, use of standard tools and software
- Lead end-to-end life cycle of the project, starting from pre-sales, solution design, deployment, testing
- Analyze requirements , interfaces , effort estimation for system integration / customizations / development
- Manage teams towards resolutions of technical issues during deployments / integrations with multiple stakeholders
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time and budget in terms of predefined time frames
- Enhance the visibility of the quality of the services delivered inside the company and to final customers
- Acts as a primary project interface to the customer ensuring good customer satisfaction and developing the customer relationship
- Shares project experience and best practices, technical challenges and knowledge with other project managers
- Identifies and supports new business opportunities
What experience you should have?
Education: B.E., B.Tech., MBA or MCA from a reputable College or University
Experience: At least 12-16 years' of experience in IT projects in Banking or Insurance domain and 8-10 years' in leading team of 10-50 people and 6-8 years' of project management and stakeholder management.
- Excellent project management experience: planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, change management, and risk management
- Should have good knowledge in both OO ABAP, Core ABAP
- Good experience in implementation of Design Concepts, Patterns and Principles
- Solid knowledge of software development life cycle
- Strong Understanding of ASAP, Agile and Hybrid methodologies
- Extensive experience in managing projects with at least 10-12 month duration and should have delivered at least two projects end to end from requirement gathering stage to Go-Live stage
- Ability to manage the cross functional team consisting of developers, vendors, and business users
- Demonstrated skills in client relationship management and ability to manage, direct and command respect from technical and delivery team members
- Ability to engage with the client in technology discussions
- Solid experience in implementing enterprise wide, custom applications with global teams
- Experience in managing implementation challenges in the area of integration, design, configurability, and infrastructure
- Strong ability to learn new technologies in a short time
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
What do we offer?
- Certifications like ITIL, PMP, Agile Scrum Master and TOGAF
- Experience in SAP for Insurance
- Knowledge of ERP
- Opportunities to learn new technologies and functional areas to grow
- An environment that encourages collaboration and fun at work
- Innovation at work and competitive compensation better than market average
- Skills and knowledge sharing with colleagues around the world
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
MSG Global Solutions India Private Limited
msg global solutions is a product- and solutions-based systems integrator that serves the financial services/insurer/reinsurer markets in all lines of business, in all regions of the world. Our expert teams employ a complete selection of consulting services and software products to help large and mid-size clients succeed with a range of business and IT strategies, including digital transformation. Operating from 21 global offices and growing, msg global solutions' market presence covers the major insurance markets worldwide with domain and solution expertise.
msg global solutions offers our employees numerous opportunities to work on new cutting edge technologies and with various clients across the globe. To apply, please send your resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will directly contact candidates whose qualifications meet our needs to proceed with the application process. Your interest in msg global solutions and your time are appreciated.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.