- This position has overall responsibility of all aspects of Project Planning, Scheduling, and Resource planning and budgeting of the projects
- Preparation of Bar Charts and schedules for project and tracking the same
- Preparation of budget for project as per items and finishing details and processing approval
- To visit site periodically to collect data/information to monitor the progress
- Reporting to Management about the progress and cost of the project at regular intervals
- Reporting bottlenecks/critical areas and material hold up of the project to the management
- Preparing Critical activity report with remedial measures
Required Candidate profile
- 12 + Years of hands on experience on project planning & coordination activities from Real Estate / construction industry, of which at least the last 5 years should be as Head of Planning with a large scale developer.
- Should have handled Min 3-5 complete cycles for the Planning related aspects of residential / commercial project.
- Construction Management (preferably from NICMAR)
- Proficiency with MS Office & MS Projects.
- Exposure to working in a SAP environment will be an added advantage.
- Ability to quickly analyze and act upon project demands.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Salary: INR 18,00,000 - 25,00,000 PA.
Industry: Real Estate
Functional Area: Site Engineering
, Project Management
Role Category: Site Engineering
Role: Construction-Construction Management
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
K Raheja Corporate Services Pvt Ltd
K RAHEJA CORP is one of the leaders in Real Estate Development, having diverse interests in Retailing, Shopping Malls, & Hospitality businesses. Established in 1956, over the five decades, K Raheja Corp has undergone a major transition from a real estate developer to a well diversified corporate. We have embarked on major growth plan in the areas of Real Estate Development, Hotels, IT Parks, Shopping Malls, Industrial Infrastructure & Logistics and Business Centres. Large scale projects have commenced at Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Baroda and Bangalore with new developments coming up at Chennai, Goa and other parts of the country.