- Coordination between architects and contractors to keep the progress as per the given schedule
- Managing/Utilising team at site to their maximum potential
- Monitoring and execution of construction works within the project timelines.
- Responsible for contract administration, project planning, scheduling and cost control.
- Review and approve construction, purchase, installation and commissioning.
- Coordination between architects and contractors.
- Maintaining strict quality control procedures - regular testing of materials, visual inspections of work, conducting regular site safety checks etc.
- MIS reporting on project progress.
- Arranging day to day work program as per the schedule by discussing practical problem if any with the stakeholders and communicate the same to Management
- Coordinate with Architecture department for statutory requirements/approvals
- Coordinate with Purchase department for material indent or material required on priority
- Ensure minimum wastage at site
- Checking/forwarding contractors bills for payments
- Organising/coordinating meetings with consultant, Architects and contractors
- Ensure safety measures are followed by site team and contractors
Required Candidate profile
- Ability to quickly analyze and act upon project demands.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and standards in construction (Labour laws / municipal regulations etc)
- Excellent administration & execution skills.
- Proficiency with project management tools - MS PROJECTS and PRIMAVERA.
Salary: INR 18,00,000 - 22,50,000 PA.
Industry: Real Estate
Functional Area: Site Engineering
, Project Management
Role Category: Site Engineering
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
K Raheja Corporate Services Pvt Ltd
K RAHEJA CORP is one of the leaders in Real Estate Development, having diverse interests in Retailing, Shopping Malls, & Hospitality businesses. Established in 1956, over the five decades, K Raheja Corp has undergone a major transition from a real estate developer to a well diversified corporate. We have embarked on major growth plan in the areas of Real Estate Development, Hotels, IT Parks, Shopping Malls, Industrial Infrastructure & Logistics and Business Centres. Large scale projects have commenced at Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Baroda and Bangalore with new developments coming up at Chennai, Goa and other parts of the country.