- DEPUTY MANAGER LEGAL
- Job title: Deputy Manager Legal
- JOB SUMMARY
- Person will be responsible for the effective and efficient management of designated areas of work, provide relevant, responsible and implementable legal advice and for ensuring effective management of legal and contractual risks.
- Roll -out of Compliance Management Tool across the entire organization.
- Monitoring and evaluating the quality of compliance in the Compliance Management Tool.
- Advice business to ensure and monitor complete legal compliances of various legislations specifically including Legal Metrology Act, Licensing requirements & registrations; Factory & Labour laws, Provident Fund, Gratuity, Bonus Act and other employment legislation, etc
- Evaluation of new l egal statutes, rules and regulation and sensitizing Management on risk/ opportunities . Prompt notification to business on change/ introduction of statutes and also monitor steps /actions required for implementation of the same.
- Research matters of legal importance relevant to the business. Providing advice on various legal issues involved in business and commercial transactions.
- Support to new Business initiatives by evaluating entire gambit of applicable compliances and thereby ensuring minimal risk to business.
- Contract Management
- Handle Contract Management Tool Implementation, educating stakeholders, developing content for training, holding trainings and supporting the system on an ongoing basis.
- Evaluation of business risk and initiatives to reduce the risk by strengthening contracts
- Assisting in drafting and vetting of various kinds of legal agreements for identified verticals of Business.
- Assist in setting up process for standardization of Agreements, training of employees on the standard templates, develop instructions and process for execution of Agreements.
Corporate Secretarial work for South East Asia and OCEANIA
Lead the budgeting process for the department with the aim to reduce costs, effective utilization of available resources and correct reporting.
Number of direct reports: None
Skills and Qualifications
Company Secretary or LLB with 6+ years post qualification experience which should be with good reputed MNC or Big Corporate House.
In-depth knowledge of regulatory laws especially factory laws, pollution laws, legal metrology & labour laws.
Knowledge of legal aspects and practical functioning of FMCG companies
Good knowledge of Computer skills, Strong communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work in fast-paced environment.
Good interpersonal skills to work alongside cross functional teams
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: LLB - Law
PG:CS, LLM - Law
View Contact Details
People Pro Consulting
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.