- Buying knowledge of capitals goods, steel plates, forgings castings, electrical hydraulics items, tooling consumables spare parts, building materials etc.
- Knowledge & conversant with auction/ disposal of scrap.
- Knowledge of stores management & inventory control is preferred.
- MIS preparation such as monthly review reports related to materials department.
- Willing to travel frequently in India for follow ups.
- Excellent negotiation skills for getting competitive pricing & to focus on saving on materials.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Knowledge of taxes & duties applicable on indigenous & overseas procurement.
- Experience in rate contracts.
- Knowledge of working on computers including words, excel, power point & SAP/ ERP .
- Commitment to provide quality product at right price at right time.
- To implement innovate cost reduction measures to procure the materials at lowest possible price.
Salary: INR 11,00,000 - 16,00,000 PA.
Industry: Industrial Products
/ Heavy Machinery
Functional Area: Supply Chain
Role Category: Purchase/Material Management
Role: Purchase/Vendor Development Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
ISGEC Heavy Engineering Limited
Isgec Heavy Engineering Ltd. is an 80-year old, diversified global engineering company.
The companyÃ¢â¬â¢s range of products includes Process Equipment, EPC Power Plants, Boilers, Sugar Plants & Machinery, Air Pollution Control Equipment, Presses, Castings, Contract Manufacturing and Trading.
Isgec has customers across 80 countries and caters to a number of sectors including Power, Oil & Gas, Sugar, Fertilizer, Steel, Cement, Automobile and Chemical.
Isgec has its manufacturing operations across Yamunanagar, Rattangarh, Dahej, Bawal & Muzaffarnagar, with offices in Noida, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai & Kolkata in India.
Isgec has international offices in North America (California, USA) and Germany (DÃÂ¼sseldorf).
For more information, please visit www.isgec.com