Design Engineer Professional
Our mission is to break down the barriers of today to release the potential of tomorrow. Join us today and release yours.
Why this role matters
What you'll be doing
- Install, configure, manage and troubleshoot on Storage array like creating Volumes, Luns, taking snapshots, replication, reporting & analysing.
- Administering, monitoring, managing and supporting Storage equipment NetApp/HP EVA /EMC ISILON, VMAX, VNX, INFINIDAT, HP etc.
- Tools exposure e.g. Remedy/ServiceNow
- Experience using snapshot, replication or mirroring technologies like Isilon SyncIQ/ Snapmirror, etc.
- Creating RAID Groups, binding LUNs, Creating Meta LUNs, Creating Storage
- Groups, and Registering hosts as per customer Requirements
- Hands on experience on Configure Zoning on Brocade or CISCO Switches
- Experience in zoning using CLI & GUI.
- Aptitude towards problem solving and troubleshooting skills including log analysis.
- Knowledge of Remote Support and Remote monitoring processes and concepts
Required Candidate profile
We'll also need to see these on your CV
*Must have hands on experience in Mid & Enterprise segment storage arrays, industry prevalent SAN fabrics technologies, NAS Technologies in Enterprise Production environment.
*Must have very good understanding of HP/EMC/NetApp storage architecture and can handle L2 activities on storage and SAN